Have we decided...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was hoping that some of you folks can come out early tonight? On Friday CIP gets pretty busy around 4pm. I've seen the bar completely full by then. I will talk to the manager to try to get us a table for 10(?) but I can't hold it for long if no one is there but me. So, if anyone can be there earlier, please do...

I'll get there early and help you hold down a table. :yay:

Vince

Don't wait on me. I'm going to be stuck at work...again. :banghead: Depending on how late I get out of here, I may show up.

Last edited:

cricketmd

I was hoping that some of you folks can come out early tonight? On Friday CIP gets pretty busy around 4pm. I've seen the bar completely full by then. I will talk to the manager to try to get us a table for 10(?) but I can't hold it for long if no one is there but me. So, if anyone can be there earlier, please do...

CIP has 32 of them...

Okay, we can try. Let me talk with bf, I still havent gotten an official yes on this. I think he left his phone at home. If its a yes, we can try to get there early too!! I cant say a yes for sure, yet.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Can't make this one. Taking boat to Newburg so they can sell it and maybe make a deal on another one. Next time. :cheers:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

CIP has 32 of them...

I dont get off work until 4:30. I leave frm work...so it will take md abt 40. Mins.

DEEKAYPEE8569

I won’t eat Sushi anymore. The last time was at San Souci Plaza and I ended up with big red blotches all over my body. I looked like I was attacked by several Octopuses. Yes, I said Octopuses.

Obviously, some kind of perhaps, seafood reaction? Yeah.....:duh:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
:high5: to you all. Always a pleasure!

I've actually never been to Lennys (across from CIP). How is it? Maybe one of these weeks we can try it if it meets our Friday night meeting requirements?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I've actually never been to Lennys (across from CIP). How is it? Maybe one of these weeks we can try it if it meets our Friday night meeting requirements?

Depends on who you ask. :lol:

I'm up for Lenny's and it's fun to go to different places and not get stuck in a rut. I'm also good with mixing it up between the counties. :yay:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Lots of laughs last night. :lol: Thanks Vrai and Pete for the drinks. :buddies:

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Well, I ditched you guys again. We decided we needed to have a family night at home. Sorry I missed the fun.