Having a baby....

Gwendolyn

Eh, I would do it if I knew the kid was going to a very good home. However i wouldn't use my own eggs. I couldn't deal with a a kid of my very own running around out there.

My husband usually just lets me do what I want. I can't see him say no if I was sure about it.

D

dems4me

Gwendolyn said:
Eh, I would do it if I knew the kid was going to a very good home. However i wouldn't use my own eggs. I couldn't deal with a a kid of my very own running around out there.

My husband usually just lets me do what I want. I can't see him say no if I was sure about it.

Well if you are going to use your OWN eggs, and give the baby away, that kind of changes everything :ohwell: I thought the topic was about just being the oven for a bun.

citysherry

I Need a Beer
BadGirl said:
If someone close to me were unable to have a child, and asked me to carry one for them, I'd seriously consider doing it for her. Maybe I would, maybe I wouldn't. But I would give it a lot of thoughtful discussion with Bob and other close family members.

However, if there was any hesitation on Bob's part that he wouldn't want me to do it, then I wouldn't.

It has nothing to do with his opinion taking priority over my opinion or the situation. It's just that carrying a child wouldn't just be an impact to me, but to US, and to the dynamics of OUR family. If me carrying someone else's child were to disrupt the harmony that we have, then I'd have to say "no", and focus instead on my own family.

What would make a true husband and father hesitate - other than serious medical risk? Of course, I think you should only do it if you and your husband consider your family complete. I know my husband would want to be part of giving another couple the gift of being a family.

Ha_Satan

The Challenger
citysherry said:
What would make a true husband and father hesitate - other than serious medical risk? Of course, I think you should only do it if you and your husband consider your family complete. I know my husband would want to be part of giving another couple the gift of being a family.

Pregnant women become evil. Hormones are wonderful. It makes them so easy for me to tempt.

N

nitwhit3286

Cowgirl said:
Are you a surrogate mother for Juggy's baby?

not gunna say it...talk about slanderous...but I really could say something nasty right now if I really wanted to. No, I refuse to engage in that manner with him...he's rather hypocritical.