Heated UP

E

equineaddict

Hay to All! Okay I think things have gotton a lil' outta hand....first lettme say WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? I don't understand why so many people with the same interest can't just come together and enjoy each other and what they bring to the table! Besides trail rides, etc, which @ this time of the year is a tad impossible, meeting up, whether the venue be a "bar-listening to a band made up of horse lovin' peeps" or a "coffee house or Library to meet new horsie people and share views and stories or what haveya, I believe to be a Great idea! There's no reason to have this idiotic bantering going back and forth, unless we really have nothing better to do?!* My husband and I love to meet new people with the same interest because we look at everything and everyone as a learning experience! We love to see new faces @ the "Bad Horse" gigs and especially those who are into the magnificant equine creatures as we are! You never know when you're going to make new friends and really connect....after all, people are herd animals also (in my opinion) and let's face it we need each other. So, I am therefore retracting any of my smart a$$ comments previously posted (to those of you I don't know..haha) and wish to start over...I can't apologize for SMTR because I know nothing of what has happened in the past but I do know, for the most part, they are a fabulous group of people coming together to enjoy what we all love the best. Let's not hold one or maybe two misunderstandings against a group of...@ least 100! Have a happy day :yay:

rack'm

Jaded
equineaddict said:
Hay to All! Okay I think things have gotton a lil' outta hand....first lettme say WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? Let's not hold one or maybe two misunderstandings against a group of...@ least 100! Have a happy day :yay:

:roflmao: :killingme :roflmao: :killingme

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
As for immaturity.....I think that holding a grudge against a group of people trying to make things better for the horse communtiy and a bad attitude should make one look at thine own self in the mirror. And as for riding alone...the last ride that SMTR held...The judged ride.... had 109 riders. Let me asking you what have you done for the horse community? Have you ever spent days out in 90+ degrees weather cutting in and making new trails? Well I have. How about going out in 30 degrees weather marking trails so that the riders who are not afraid they "will freeze their ass off" can still have a chance to get together with others who want to ride. :tap:

W

WildHorses

mygoldnhorse said:
As for immaturity.....I think that holding a grudge against a group of people trying to make things better for the horse communtiy and a bad attitude should make one look at thine own self in the mirror. And as for riding alone...the last ride that SMTR held...The judged ride.... had 109 riders. Let me asking you what have you done for the horse community? Have you ever spent days out in 90+ degrees weather cutting in and making new trails? Well I have. How about going out in 30 degrees weather marking trails so that the riders who are not afraid they "will freeze their ass off" can still have a chance to get together with others who want to ride. :tap:
You know what she's done lately. Her kind heartedness led her to bring 3 orphaned foals into her home and spend the money, time and heartbreak to try bring them back to good health. We should all have half her stamina and perseverance. Shame on you. :smack:

CMC122

Go Braves!
WildHorses said:
You know what she's done lately. Her kind heartedness led her to bring 3 orphaned foals into her home and spend the money, time and heartbreak to try bring them back to good health. We should all have half her stamina and perseverance. Shame on you. :smack:
And that's just the beginning of what she's done!

Who knew horse people where so entertaining:popcorn:

E

equineaddict

Pathetic Piss Poor People!

rack'm said:

This is AIMED at you and all of you other PISS POOR PEOPLE WITH PISS POOR ATTITUDES! I put it out there to attempt to calm the troubled waters in this forum amongst people who share a common interest. How about you people make an attempt to be MATURE and discontinue the rediculous banterings that seem to elevate over the most miniscule things! Yes, I think you are crass, rude, immature and obviously have nothing better to do with your time than to start $hit and by the way..... :war:

P.S. Karma....all the nasty stuff you keep putting out there WILL come back to bite you in your butt....3x's over! Good Luck with that!

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
WildHorses said:

That has nothing to do with bad attitude's in general. :lalala:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
I have to say that all of you, and you know who you are, are being very rude. I have found this mode of communication very educational and informative. If someone is extending an invitation all of us horsey people to join in some unmounted/mounted fun, I find your responses to this VERY RUDE.

I would hope that one or two bad (rude) apples do not hinder all of you others from considering the open invitation. I for one go to watch the band and have loads of fun.

And as for Spam...a band does not make money on you comming...so that makes no since to me her inviting people being SPAM.

camily

Peace
Wow, you horse people (not appy or happy appy) are really making "Asses" out of yourselves. Get it? I said "asses"? Like, as in fools OR donkeys, which are kinda like horses so it's funny....really...it is... :lmao:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
camily said:
Wow, you horse people (not appy or happy appy) are really making "Asses" out of yourselves. Get it? I said "asses"? Like, as in fools OR donkeys, which are kinda like horses so it's funny....really...it is... :lmao:
Bada Bing!!

Oh god......:ohwell: