Heated UP

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
migtig said:
I love you to death Chasey, but there's no way you can keep them in your garage. Especially Big Red. He'd escape in a minute with a case of your best beer. :ohwell:
Fine then! :mad: I'll keep him in my bedroom. :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
appyday said:
Lets try this

Today's Ebonics word from the*
*/Washington DC/**//**/ Public School System:/*
*/OMELETTE/*
*/Let's use it in a sentence:/*

*"I should pop yo ass fo what you jus did, but omelette dis one
slide."*
:killingme

fredsaid2

DQ2B said:
Thank you aps. Hmmm, if these things work I'll have to give my two cents to the horse product retailers out there. I can't imagine why they don't have them already. None of the other "winter riding gloves" they sell have kept my fingers particularly warm.
Have your tried the Ariat gloves? Just Another Tack in Prince Frederick had two different winter styles in two weeks ago. My daughter also likes the winter SSG gloves. Elam's carries those.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
DQ2B said:
Thank you aps. Hmmm, if these things work I'll have to give my two cents to the horse product retailers out there. I can't imagine why they don't have them already. None of the other "winter riding gloves" they sell have kept my fingers particularly warm.
To bad the alternater output on them horsies is to low to power electric clothes :lol:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
aps45819 said:
Don't limit yourself to Horsey catalogs. I've found that a lot of riding gear can be used for both.
I got a set of insulated deerskin gauntlet gloves for my basic cold weather riding. Add liners and/or overs depending on the need.
not likely that they will be doing 80MPH on their one HP units.. figure socks on their hands would do the trick..

mingiz

Horse Poor
Ya know Appy I have some a$$es on the farm, But from just sitting back and reading all the post. There is one big A$$ in this forum... Oh and Appy I have ridden behind you and you a$$ isn't as big as some I have seen.. :yikes:
I'm not a small person either but my horse matches my size. :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
appyday said:
Butt I saw pics of myself from behind my ass is almost as big as my small horses..I feed him up to get his butt bigger then mine...Mingiz...if I was back into paints I would want your mare...she is very pretty..big and well built and a great mind..you keep that girl.

And prep...your just "fun size" not short.. :love:
at least you don't tip yours over onto yourself :lol:

W

WildHorses

It is so nice to see everyone discussing what should be discussed on this forum, horses and the fun we have with horses. I do so enjoy the banter, but, obviously, have a slight problem with the meanies. :flowers: :smoochy:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
WildHorses said:
It is so nice to see everyone discussing what should be discussed on this forum, horses and the fun we have with horses. I do so enjoy the banter, but, obviously, have a slight problem with the meanies. :flowers: :smoochy:

I have no problem with that either, thats the reason i and others came onto and participate on this board.

if the "meanies" would refrain from the personal attacks i and others wouldnt have to respond and or rebut them.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
vraiblonde said:
Good, so I'm not crazy and someone else sees what I see. :whew: Thanks, Miggy. :huggy:

funny, how you totally ignore all the crap that was spewed before i posted yesterday