Heated UP

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I'm in on the conversation without really being IN on it :lol:
I haven't followed along with this stuff....too much ELSE to do.
BTW...Mr Willey's is now 60 % off now!!! Mr Willey himself was in the store yesterday bless his heart.

E

equineaddict

camily said:
Wow, you horse people (not appy or happy appy) are really making "Asses" out of yourselves. Get it? I said "asses"? Like, as in fools OR donkeys, which are kinda like horses so it's funny....really...it is... :lmao:

GREAT POINT, I agree 110% and by the way love the pic...that's hot! :flowers:

E

equineaddict

happyappygirl said:
I'm in on the conversation without really being IN on it :lol:
I haven't followed along with this stuff....too much ELSE to do.
BTW...Mr Willey's is now 60 % off now!!! Mr Willey himself was in the store yesterday bless his heart.

Hay Happyappy girl! Is this your stud and will you be studding him out? I have an appy coming a 2 y/o and may be looking to breed! Darn he's beautiful! :howdy:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
appyday said:
Honestly if people like you and SAHRAB (what has SMTR as he/her home page) is how SMTR people act you kids can ride by yourself..and if anyone asks about SMTR I will tell them about my dealings with you and your immature group..

First buy a dictionary, your just about near imposible to understand.

SMTR People? just mention SMTR and YOU go apesh!t.

seems you had some issue with SMTR and instead of handling it like an adult, you went the imature route.

thats fine, just shows what kind of person you are, but DO NOT try to rewrite history you TROLL. no one said anything about you hell the posts werent even directed at you.

YOU decided to go on a RANT about SMTR, i really dont care how long you've had horses or how much you spent, if your an immature TOOL it doesnt matter.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
CMC122 said:
Who knew horse people where so entertaining:popcorn:

Ever been to a Marina around 9'oclock PM? and watched the drunks and half drunks try to bring their boats in?

Now thats Entertainment

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
mygoldnhorse said:
How about going out in 30 degrees weather marking trails so that the riders who are not afraid they "will freeze their ass off" can still have a chance to get together with others who want to ride. :tap:
:yikes: you folks don't ride on cold days?
It's not like you have to worry a lot about wind chill. :lol:

DQ2B

As a matter of fact, I rode yesterday. However, when you ride a horse, you cannot wear big, thick gloves so numb fingers are difficult to avoid.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
DQ2B said:
As a matter of fact, I rode yesterday. However, when you ride a horse, you cannot wear big, thick gloves so numb fingers are difficult to avoid.

they have warming packs (they work REALLY good for hunting) that would work just as well if your riding yer horse.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
DQ2B said:

SAHRAB said:
they have warming packs (they work REALLY good for hunting) that would work just as well if your riding yer horse.
I use them on the bike if I'm going more than a few miles. WalMart carries them in the sporting goods section.
Also try silk glove liners under your elkskin ropers. Very warm and no bulk. Can't have bulky gloves on the bike either. I'm running the throttle, clutch, turn signals, horn, and the front brake with my hands.

Last edited:

DQ2B

I can't even ride in roping gloves, too bulky for me. The warmers are fine for trail riding but they just don't allow the use of the ring fingers sufficiently to give a proper aid. I'll give the silk liners a try.

DQ2B

Alrighty then. I've just been through six of my horsey catalogs and clearly, they do not have these silk liners. Where do ya get 'em?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Okay

let me see if I understand all of this.

1) SMTR is an outfit that promotes trail rides

2) Several SMTR members and associates came on here and called Appyday fat

3) Appyday said I know I am and so is Sahrab

4) Several SMTR members and associates continue to personally attack and slander Appyday

Conclusion, several SMTR members and associates do not seem to be the type of people and organization that I will ever give money to nor encourage others to participate in based upon what I have seen. Am I wrong in my observations and conclusion?

Now, on a side note, Appyday and happyappy, I recently inherited several walkers, and I don't have a place to keep them, nor am I sure I want to. Is there a direction you can point me on listing them for sale with reputable people? The walkers are currently located out of state. TIA

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
migtig said:
let me see if I understand all of this.

1) SMTR is an outfit that promotes trail rides

Correct, AppyDay has some issue with SMTR and decides to TROLL any messages related to SMTR

migtig said:
2) Several SMTR members and associates came on here and called Appyday fat

WRONG!! Appyday called me and my wife fat. other members of this Forum may have called her Fat but she decided to lash out on me and my wife. she assumed that they were SMTR members, and not just other TROLLS such as herself

migtig said:
3) Appyday said I know I am and so is Sahrab

Correct, yet notice She personally attacks me for no reason, other than me posting that SMTR has a website

migtig said:
4) Several SMTR members and associates continue to personally attack and slander Appyday

WRONG!! Appyday has continually, in this thread and others personally attacked me.

migtig said:
Conclusion, several SMTR members and associates do not seem to be the type of people and organization that I will ever give money to nor encourage others to participate in based upon what I have seen. Am I wrong in my observations and conclusion?

WRONG!! SMTR is an organization that for some reason AppyDay has a serious issue with. instead of talking to the SMTR board she has decided to attack its members personally on this forum. you want to defend her, thats yoru right

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
DQ2B said:
Alrighty then. I've just been through six of my horsey catalogs and clearly, they do not have these silk liners. Where do ya get 'em?
Don't limit yourself to Horsey catalogs. I've found that a lot of riding gear can be used for both.
I got a set of insulated deerskin gauntlet gloves for my basic cold weather riding. Add liners and/or overs depending on the need.

DQ2B

Thank you aps. Hmmm, if these things work I'll have to give my two cents to the horse product retailers out there. I can't imagine why they don't have them already. None of the other "winter riding gloves" they sell have kept my fingers particularly warm.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
SAHRAB said:
Correct, AppyDay has some issue with SMTR and decides to TROLL any messages related to SMTR

WRONG!! Appyday called me and my wife fat. other members of this Forum may have called her Fat but she decided to lash out on me and my wife. she assumed that they were SMTR members, and not just other TROLLS such as herself

Correct, yet notice She personally attacks me for no reason, other than me posting that SMTR has a website

WRONG!! Appyday has continually, in this thread and others personally attacked me.

WRONG!! SMTR is an organization that for some reason AppyDay has a serious issue with. instead of talking to the SMTR board she has decided to attack its members personally on this forum. you want to defend her, thats yoru right
Okay, dude, you are in some serious denial.

You attacked her several times in your response to me.

I have never seen her say anything negative about SMTR other than "if this is the kind of members you have than you can keep you club". I am paraphrasing, but it's the gist of it. And I agree with that sentiment.

And she only called you fat, not your wife. Maybe you learned English as your second language, but you have a real hard time with reading and comprehension. My humble suggestion is for you to sound out the words and take your time using a dictionary before replying in the future. All your negative "boo hoo I blame you not me" antics have done is reinforce my very low opinion of you and the organization you represent.

BTW, you don't have enough karma to give me red. Nice try thu.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
migtig said:
Now, on a side note, Appyday and happyappy, I recently inherited several walkers, and I don't have a place to keep them, nor am I sure I want to.
:howdy: Ooooh, ooooooh! I love Walkers!!! I can keep them in my garage.

nomoney

I don't know about all this drama. But I find it funny that a dude that is using the word troll over and over and over-kinda actually resembles one. :lol:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Chasey_Lane said:
:howdy: Ooooh, ooooooh! I love Walkers!!! I can keep them in my garage.
I love you to death Chasey, but there's no way you can keep them in your garage. Especially Big Red. He'd escape in a minute with a case of your best beer. :ohwell: