Helicopter off Queentree Road

DosGattos

p. . this marine trained killing machine vetern should not be allowed to trerrorize an unarmed family in this way. FYI shot gun was loaded w one in the chamber safety off!!!

What does the Marine Corps have to do with this? Military service should not be an issue. Besides not every Marine veteran is a killing machine. That is offensive to every individual that has ever served in the Marine Corps. Which includes myself.

danimissthing

What does the Marine Corps have to do with this? Military service should not be an issue. Besides not every Marine veteran is a killing machine. That is offensive to every individual that has ever served in the Marine Corps. Which includes myself.

the victim was one of my friend's bff and apparently the aggressor reminded the vitims many times during the attack about his service experiance and training and that might be part of his unstable mental statecombined w/ being drunk and an #######

danimissthing

the victim was one of my friend's bff and apparently the aggressor reminded the vitims many times during the attack about his service experiance and training and that might be part of his unstable mental statecombined w/ being drunk and an #######

and i am sorry if thats offended you and other GOOD VETERNS maybe you should be offended by HIS ACTIONS as they disgrace all marines

DosGattos

and i am sorry if thats offended you and other GOOD VETERNS maybe you should be offended by HIS ACTIONS as they disgrace all marines

I was not present when the incident occurred. I cannot and will not speculate on what was said during the incident in question. From what I understand neither where you. You should keep your anti-military comments to yourself.

danimissthing

I was not present when the incident occurred. I cannot and will not speculate on what was said during the incident in question. From what I understand neither where you. You should keep your anti-military comments to yourself.

i am so not anti-military i am anti military #######s that think they are some how better than civilians just because the have enlisted and alot of men who have served end up w post tramatic mental war stuff that the government leaves unaddressed which combined w drinking can lead to bigger situations and i also believe in freedom of speech so i can say what ever i think

danimissthing

u still have left his actions un addressed forget what might have been said but i guess since he is your "brother" aiming a loaded weapon at an unarmed woman and her two kids is ALLGOOD

PrepH4U

paul s. was NOT the victim he was the DRUNKEN aggressor that crossed a great distance, came on to the womans property, pulled a loaded shot gun on the unarmed woman and two minor children WHOSE DOG HAD PULLED THE LEASH OUT OF THEIR HAND AND ran onto the aggressors property, when womans husband was trying to extinguish the situation the men fought the aggressor had a knife and the aggressor and the victims husband were BOTH injured the drunken idiot who was aiming a loaded shot gun was flowen to shock trauma the VICTIMS husband went to st marys. before the shot gun was aimed at the woman and kids the dog returned ( leash trailing behind)to the property of the woman. hope the kids will get through the traumatic situation they witnessed. hope they know there is free state crisis counsling for victims of crime. Hope the county charges the p.sossong to the fullest this type of behavior should not be allowed that is why the county has animal control. this marine trained killing machine vetern should not be allowed to trerrorize an unarmed family in this way. FYI shot gun was loaded w one in the chamber safety off!!! YOU IDIOTS who dont know what your talking about need to stop running your mouth and the proof will be in the coming charges. rumors are all around that p. sossong had come to front door unarmed and was stabbed in the back as he retreated IS COMPLETE BULL CRAP FAMILY WAS IN FEAR FOR THEIR LIFE W GOOD REASON

That was real good putting their names out there. :whistle: pssst it is veteran not vetern, you are welcome.

baby

paul s. was NOT the victim he was the DRUNKEN aggressor that crossed a great distance, came on to the womans property, pulled a loaded shot gun on the unarmed woman and two minor children WHOSE DOG HAD PULLED THE LEASH OUT OF THEIR HAND AND ran onto the aggressors property, when womans husband was trying to extinguish the situation the men fought the aggressor had a knife and the aggressor and the victims husband were BOTH injured the drunken idiot who was aiming a loaded shot gun was flowen to shock trauma the VICTIMS husband went to st marys. before the shot gun was aimed at the woman and kids the dog returned ( leash trailing behind)to the property of the woman. hope the kids will get through the traumatic situation they witnessed. hope they know there is free state crisis counsling for victims of crime. Hope the county charges the paul s. to the fullest this type of behavior should not be allowed that is why the county has animal control. this marine trained killing machine vetern should not be allowed to trerrorize an unarmed family in this way. FYI shot gun was loaded w one in the chamber safety off!!! YOU IDIOTS who dont know what your talking about need to stop running your mouth and the proof will be in the coming charges. rumors are all around that paul s. had come to front door unarmed and was stabbed in the back as he retreated IS COMPLETE BULL CRAP FAMILY WAS IN FEAR FOR THEIR LIFE W GOOD REASON

Okay Miss know it all....... I referred to him as the victim due to the fact he was the one all cut up and flown out. jeez! relax! :cds:

danimissthing

Okay Miss know it all....... I referred to him as the victim due to the fact he was the one all cut up and flown out. jeez! relax! :cds:

the real victims are the kids whole saw him hold a loaded weapon on them and their mom and attack their dad who was also cut up!! maybe attacking people while drunk is not a good idea!!! the attacker got hurt big deal!!! the family who did nothing wrong are the victims i wont relax beacuse all the people are making it out like just cuz he was hurt worse he was the victim and that is BS all his neighbors are running around town saying stuff that is not true, they have no idea what happened and no one seems to think what he did was wrong or be worried about the REAL VICTIMS nice

danimissthing

You should take your own advice!! The people you are defending have a history of assult, peace orders.[/QUOTEi know them personally and just because people have a record doesnt mean they deserve to be assulted i also know that the woman has no criminal record and either do her 11 or 9 year old who were held a gun point by a raging drunk w a loaded gun GET YOUR #### RIGHT GIRLFRIEND!! everyone can change, and just because you dont have a record doesnt mean you can do no wrong another neighbor (woman) has propblem w/ him being aggressive to their kids who happened onto part of his property