Helicopter off Queentree Road

danimissthing

awhat is your take on a drunk aiming a loaded firearm at the woman and kids ? thats ok cuz she happens to be married to someone who has a record huh???

and the husband w the record wasnt even outside till the end of the inccedent so because he has a record he should allow someone to assult his family who was defenseless how am i wrong for defending this family??? can you please explain

Last edited:

danceintherain

You should take your own advice!! The people you are defending have a history of assult, peace orders.[/QUOTEi know them personally and just because people have a record doesnt mean they deserve to be assulted i also know that the woman has no criminal record and either do her 11 or 9 year old who were held a gun point by a raging drunk w a loaded gun GET YOUR #### RIGHT GIRLFRIEND!! everyone can change, and just because you dont have a record doesnt mean you can do no wrong another neighbor (woman) has propblem w/ him being aggressive to their kids who happened onto part of his property

Now you know them personally. Before you stated they were your friends BFF. Doesn't really matter. It is interesting that you are telling people to get their facts straight before they post things. You should take your own advice. Or maybe just look at the facts. Where was a man who was stabbed atleast a dozen times found dying? On his OWN PROPERTY. Who called 911 to report a problem? Who did the police take the knife from? Whose finger prints are on the knife? Why don't you ask your friends? You seem pretty confident your friends hubby won't be charged with attempted murder. You are right the county does have animal control laws. Your friends need to learn how to be responsible pet owners.

DosGattos

u still have left his actions un addressed forget what might have been said but i guess since he is your "brother" aiming a loaded weapon at an unarmed woman and her two kids is ALLGOOD

Like I previously stated. I was not present at the alleged incident. I cannot and will not speculate as to what happened. All I know is what you have said and frankly I do not know you and will not take what you say at face value.

It's been almost a week since this happened. Doesn't it seem strange that nothing has been mentioned in the local news/sheriff's reports? Stuff like that usually is. That could maybe clear all this up. Did I miss something? :shrug:

danimissthing

Now you know them personally. Before you stated they were your friends BFF. Doesn't really matter. It is interesting that you are telling people to get their facts straight before they post things. You should take your own advice. Or maybe just look at the facts. Where was a man who was stabbed atleast a dozen times found dying? On his OWN PROPERTY. Who called 911 to report a problem? Who did the police take the knife from? Whose finger prints are on the knife? Why don't you ask your friends? You seem pretty confident your friends hubby won't be charged with attempted murder. You are right the county does have animal control laws. Your friends need to learn how to be responsible pet owners.

of course we share a mutual friend we have attended bbqs, kids bday partys, etc. it amazes me that u would say they need to be more responsible pet owners they couldnt have even been charged w dog at large because the dog had a leash and they were in pursuit of the dog to regain control, accidents happen. maybe the aggressor needs to be a more responsible gun owner and not aim loaded firearms at unarmed women and kids while he is drunk cuz that wasno accident???? think thats a liittle more dangerous than a lose dog. the victims husband may ALSO get charged which is from what i hear the least of his worries how do you live next do a drunken moron that can flick off at any time like the aggressor and feel safe that your kids can run and play freely?? the detective knows all the specifics but both weapons were recovered so only time will tell who gets charged w what but i see how much compassion you have for the woman and kids. what a open mind and huge heart you have truely amazing

Last edited:

danimissthing

It's been almost a week since this happened. Doesn't it seem strange that nothing has been mentioned in the local news/sheriff's reports? Stuff like that usually is. That could maybe clear all this up. Did I miss something? :shrug:

agree totally but i think the case investigation is still open so we might not hear anything untill they decide who is getting charged w what

stmaryschick

danimissthing,

tell your "friends" to keep their dog in their yard and maybe the victims family wouldn't feel threatened by it. The whole situation could have been prevented had they kept their dog in their yard.

danimissthing

danimissthing,

tell your "friends" to keep their dog in their yard and maybe the victims family wouldn't feel threatened by it. The whole situation could have been prevented had they kept their dog in their yard.

ha wow another person that believes a drunken man brandishing a loaded fire arm at unarmed people is how to handel a dog that pulled the lesh out of their hands good to see how the people of st marys think yes it is unfortunate that the dog ran into his property glad to see u think it was worth threating peoples lives over HOW ABOUT CALL ANIMAL CONTROL OR 911

Last edited:

PrepH4U

Was going to say the vetren didn't use a baynet, but since it started with a loaded shotgun and ended with a stabbing maybe the vetren did use a baynet.

I think the vetren was threating them because the lesh of the dog started the inccedent. Maybe the handel of the lesh broke :shrug:

"the real victims are the kids whole saw him hold a loaded weapon on them and their mom and attack their dad who was also cut up"!!

Sorry all of my mispellings are typos.:whistle:

danimissthing

I think the vetren was threating them because the lesh of the dog started the inccedent. Maybe the handel of the lesh broke :shrug:

"the real victims are the kids whole saw him hold a loaded weapon on them and their mom and attack their dad who was also cut up"!!

Sorry all of my mispellings are typos.:whistle:

the dog deffinately started it but if you have kids and pets you know accidents happen and the outcome should not have been the threat of violence against the family whos dog was loose again that why there is animal control so inccedent like this dont happen its not dessert storm

stmaryschick

should have would have been better than what he did do
they were both wrong in this case i belive, you shouldnt carry a gun on to somones property while making a complaint or arguing or whatever.but the dog owner did not have to follow the gun carrying man back on to his property. he took the situation from threats to action by stabbing the other man instead of staying home with his family that was in such great danger, protecting them, and calling police (according to him) he decided to retaliate