Hello Boys!

mamatutu

mama to two
Welcome! I Am Glad That You Already Have Found A Babysitter So That You Can Go Out To The Local Bars. I Believe The Child Has To Be At Least 11 Years Old To Stay Home Alone. :shrug:

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe, she has fam here to watch her son. Also, local bars aren't the best place to meet a significant other. At least, that is what my 25 year old daughter says. She met her boyfriend through a friend. Joining a church might be a good idea, and, that would, also, create activities for her son. None of my business. I just wanted to reply because you and I were thinking alike. :lol: Go figure...:buddies:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe, she has fam here to watch her son. Also, local bars aren't the best place to meet a significant other. At least, that is what my 25 year old daughter says. She met her boyfriend through a friend. Joining a church might be a good idea, and, that would, also, create activities for her son. None of my business. I just wanted to reply because you and I were thinking alike. :lol: Go figure...:buddies:

If she's trolling online on day one I seriously doubt that she would be put off by meeting someone in a bar.:buddies:

I have a nice pair of black stilettos I am trying to get rid of... They make me about 5'11'' so I dont like to wear them. :ohwell:

I have soooo many shoes that I haven't been able to get back into since having the baby. Well I can get them on but I can't imagine actually walking in them :lol: Ugh...I'm just not ready to part with them quite yet though. I might actually shed tears if I can't wear 'em anymore :frown: