Hello

hheat0773

RoseRed said:
Welcome to the area.

Thanks. I was able to get out yesterday to the St. Mary's county fair. My son had a blast and it was nice to be doing something besides moving or unpacking! It was a great day for it also. I keep hearing about going to the pumkin patches for halloween on the radio. Sounds like that might be fun for my son.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
hheat0773 said:
Thanks. I was able to get out yesterday to the St. Mary's county fair. My son had a blast and it was nice to be doing something besides moving or unpacking! It was a great day for it also. I keep hearing about going to the pumkin patches for halloween on the radio. Sounds like that might be fun for my son.

http://www.bowlesfarms.com/ Be sure to take him here.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Go to Solomons, hit all the high cost townhouse and condo's.. Target rich environment for trick or treaters!

mrweb

Iron City
itsbob said:
WOOP WOOOP WOOOP.. Grammar police.. no such word!!!
Main Entry: ir·re·gard·less
Pronunciation: "ir-i-'gärd-l&s
Function: adverb
Etymology: probably blend of irrespective and regardless
nonstandard : REGARDLESS
usage Irregardless originated in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century. Its fairly widespread use in speech called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that "there is no such word." There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance. Use regardless instead.