HelloItsaBOY!!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Just up from the barn again...Momma mare is extremely testy. Hopefully she will settle in with time. I have some great pics but they will not upload. Not a new problem for me cause I have never been able to upload one yet! I will look into PREMO membership now...maybe that will help.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
MorganLover said:
He does sound beautiful. That is SOOOOO cool that she finally had him. Too bad he isn't colored l ike his father, maybe mare #2 will have one like him. Well maybe that buckskin will get gelded then??? :razz:

I can't wait to see pix, man RottnCop learn how to take pictures on that phone haha.

These Rocky baby colors can fool ya this early on. My last little colt looked like a palomino at first, now he's shed to choc/white.

SouthernMdRocks

SouthernMdRocks said:
These Rocky baby colors can fool ya this early on. My last little colt looked like a palomino at first, now he's shed to choc/white.

This is Prince's color change.

Attachments

• FoxPrince.jpg
    FoxPrince.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 106
  • PrinceNow.JPG
    PrinceNow.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 108

SouthernMdRocks

happyappygirl said:
WOW he's gorgeous!

I'll be leaving here in a few. Percy, call me if you need me while in transit.

Looking forward to seeing some pix tonight!! Having babies is sooo exciting.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
SouthernMdRocks said:
If I'm not mistaken, I'm thinking it's sire is CD's Gambler, Choc/white m&t. Happy??
Ooh I think you are right. So I take it if he does not have a white mane & tail right now that he possibly could end up with flaxen? I don't think I have ever seen a solid all one color Rocky.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Baby Pix!!

Pics thanks to Percy!! He's still wet in these pix.

I think he's going to be a light red chocolate, with 4 white socks. His dad is Gambler, and is Chocolate with white mane/tail.

Baby boy is HUGE! Rottncop is thrilled. We may not be selling him back to the fellow we got Dani from...although he is exactly what that fellow bred for.

Attachments

• danicolt-face-smaller.jpg
    danicolt-face-smaller.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 114
  • danicolt-smaller.jpg
    danicolt-smaller.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 115
  • danicolt-3.jpg
    danicolt-3.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Happy , He is so cute Z ,Littleman and I went down tonight to see him .. Z wants to steal him and little man wanted to sleep with him then they told Percy he was cold and she should put a blanket on him and we said we did not have a small enough one and Littleman said he (the baby) could use his Scoobie doo blanket and we will go home and get it :lmao: I tookk some pictures of him and mom .. He was trying to rear up and jump around...

Attachments

• dgcolt12407sm.jpg
    dgcolt12407sm.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 119

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
TotalControl said:
Happy , He is so cute Z ,Littleman and I went down tonight to see him .. Z wants to steal him and little man wanted to sleep with him then they told Percy he was cold and she should put a blanket on him and we said we did not have a small enough one and Littleman said he (the baby) could use his Scoobie doo blanket and we will go home and get it :lmao: I tookk some pictures of him and mom .. He was trying to rear up and jump around...
Aww how sweet is that? He wanted to give him his own personal scoobie blankie. We have a foal blanket, but it's best to let him develop his own furry blanket, he'll be healthier for it...and Percy's barn is SO warm and cozy.

He's BIG isn't he? Can you believe he came out of that tummy THAT big??? I'm still amazed.

Hey maybe that's a good barn name for him?! Scoobie Doo? We want a registered name that is in keeping with a Gambler theme, but I like Scoobie Doo as a barn name. :biggrin:

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
SouthernMdRocks said:
What messages is it given you?
i'm sure the error message was that the files were too big to upload. when she sent them to me they were huge files. i'll have to show her how to make them smaller, unless she already knows? Percy, you can email me pix, and i'll make them smaller so you can post them. The error message is at the top of the screen when something won't upload, generally it's a file size issue.

Last edited: