Lucky hand
Avid Gambler
Joker Poker

How bout

Five Card Stud
Deuces?? Wild

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
He is adorable..but he will NOT have white socks....not 1 not 2 not 3 and surely not 4 :lmao: Most light colored chestnuts..reds etc..have lighter (not white) legs when born...he is a cutie though

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:
It will be Quiet Valley...something.

I think we've decided to call him Scooby Doo though. MorganLover's little one (my favorite grandie) likes it and so does Percy. :biggrin:
Thanks TC & Little Man! Now to convince Rottncop he's going to still be quite manly riding Scooby Doo :lol:

Oh and also the Gambler Theme is why i'm considering a slang card term from the card game Texas Hold'em. Acey Deucey.

I like the Acey Deucey one, reminds me of my fav rock band!!

SouthernMdRocks

Here's Prince's sire Happy.

Attachments

• Chey1.jpg
    Chey1.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Chey2.jpg
    Chey2.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 93
  • Chey3.jpg
    Chey3.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 91
M

Mousebaby

SouthernMdRocks said:
Here's Prince's sire Happy.

OMG!! That horse is gorgeous!!! I'm so jealous, I've wanted a horse my whole life. It's never gonna happen though :bawl:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
SOMDRocks, What's his name? I'm looking for a black stud for my chocolate girls. Thinking about a Toco sam son, Toco Motion. Know him?

SouthernMdRocks

happyappygirl said:
SOMDRocks, What's his name? I'm looking for a black stud for my chocolate girls. Thinking about a Toco sam son, Toco Motion. Know him?

Yep, I know of him, he's nice.

Prince's sire is Doublecreek's Cheyenne. He has a wonderful disposition and his m&t are quick to grow, I think right now his mane is down to his legs, about 3 feet long. Been a little while since I have seen him though.
Cheyenne comes from very good bloodlines; tracing back to Chocolate Venture , Classic Farm's Dock and 3X Tobe. Johnson's Toby bloodlines can be found on the Dam's side.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
happyappygirl said:
Now to convince Rottncop he's going to still be quite manly riding Scooby Doo :lol:

Tell Rottncop when he's riding him we'll call him "The Scoob" instead of Scoobie Doo. :lmao:

Last edited:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
mygoldnhorse said:
Tell Rottncop when he's riding him we'll call him "The Scoob" instead of Scoobie Doo. :lmao:

That was EXACTly what I told him at the barn this evening. He gave that manly little laugh and walked away :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
persimmoncf said:
That was EXACTly what I told him at the barn this evening. He gave that manly little laugh and walked away :lmao:
SOOOO did he agree to the barn name??? Scoobie Lou :lol:

Still don't know what the registerd name will be yet. i have to run those names i found by him, see what he thinks. I like Luck of the Draw, or maybe Aces Wild.

SOMDRocks, any suggestions?

MorganLover

man i have a lot to catch up on

SouthernmdRocks: That is amazing how different he changed. You never really know what you are going to get til it is an adult (and even they seem to change in that breed.) That stallion you used is AWESOME, that mane is to die for :drool: What is the horse you have on your icon is that a Rocky as well? I really go for the dark ones My morgan is black (well when she isn't sun bleached.)

happyappy: I like Acey Ducey as well, but might not be manly enough :killingme for dad. I hope he like Scooby. Hehe YOUR FAVORITE GRANDIE, HMMM favoritism there??? :lmao:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
MorganLover said:

happyappy: I like Acey Ducey as well, but might not be manly enough :killingme for dad. I hope he like Scooby. Hehe YOUR FAVORITE GRANDIE, HMMM favoritism there??? :lmao:

Well I guess we should not say Scoobie Doobie Do around Rottncop . :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
he says he picks up too much doo doo to call his boy Doo Doo. :frown:

i'm still working on it. Percy...he likes you, can you convince him we like Scooby Doo?

SouthernMdRocks

MorganLover said:

SouthernmdRocks: That is amazing how different he changed. You never really know what you are going to get til it is an adult (and even they seem to change in that breed.) That stallion you used is AWESOME, that mane is to die for :drool: What is the horse you have on your icon is that a Rocky as well? I really go for the dark ones My morgan is black (well when she isn't sun bleached.)

Yep they sure can change. The horse on my icon is Foxie Roxie, Prince's mom and she is a rocky. So far she has only put out choc babies. She is due this March.

SouthernMdRocks

happyappygirl said:
SOOOO did he agree to the barn name??? Scoobie Lou :lol:

Still don't know what the registerd name will be yet. i have to run those names i found by him, see what he thinks. I like Luck of the Draw, or maybe Aces Wild.

SOMDRocks, any suggestions?

I was tossing around some names in my head and some I came up with are the same as some suggested.