Good job..you can sure tell it is summer in that picture.. :lmao:

Heres Henry!

Attachments

• pics 029.jpg
    pics 029.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 94

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Holy SHIAT..its Wees brother...where did you get him?

I got Wee in Oct 2000 from Nanny at a horse show.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
TotalControl said:
Welcome :huggy: I hope we will be back from WA by that time to ride it is supposed to be in the 60's ..if we do can I use the big Man ??

I heard the low 50s tomarrow and yes you can use Cody

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
persimmoncf said:

Barb, Z, Little Man ?And you and your daughter?? YOu were right I read the numbers wrong..

Saturday
Sunny. Not as cool with highs in the lower 50s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy. A chance of snow showers after midnight. Lows in the lower 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph... Becoming north after midnight. Chance of snow 30 percent.
Sunday
Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph...becoming northwest in the afternoon.
Sunday Night
Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
TotalControl said:
Barb, Z, Little Man ?And you and your daughter?? YOu were right I read the numbers wrong..

Saturday
Sunny. Not as cool with highs in the lower 50s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy. A chance of snow showers after midnight. Lows in the lower 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph... Becoming north after midnight. Chance of snow 30 percent.
Sunday
Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph...becoming northwest in the afternoon.
Sunday Night
Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph

?????I dont know about Sun. Ill let you know. Well I just turned into a pumpkin - so off to bed for me. :howdy:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
MorganLover said:
Pirsimmon HOW DOES THAT PIG WALK????? :killingme

didnt you see him the other day when you were here???He is a skosh thinner now. He walks OK, but his eyelids are so fat that he bumps into everything. :lmao: