Help for a stray

CrashTest

Wow - I didn't think they made cat-cones. I figure a cat could wrestler their way out of any type of cone.

DosGattos

She is doing very well. She is very sweet and loving. I can't wait until she is better enough to come out of our room and socialize with everyone else. I'll get some pictures of her and post them soon.

frequentflier

happy to be living
She is doing very well. She is very sweet and loving. I can't wait until she is better enough to come out of our room and socialize with everyone else. I'll get some pictures of her and post them soon.

Is her hair coming back? Is she eating a lot and gaining weight? When do you have another vet appointment?

luvscats

are ya doing ok with the vet bills??? just checking to see if all is ok...

DosGattos

Gertie

Sorry, I have been very busy with family visiting. I did take some time to get some pictures of Gertie. They aren't the best because she didn't want to sit still. She was too busy rubbing on me on giving me kisses!! Turns out hubby is allergic to cats!! She sleeps in our room and lays on the bed all day which isn't good for the allergies. She is too cute so I can't say no!! She is doing wonderfully, after she finishes her steroids she can be vaccinated and then she will be able to come out and socialize with everyone else. Hopefull, my hairless wonder of a cat Ragnar won't be a jerk to her. If he is he can stay in his room and she can be free to explore.

Attachments

• gertieface3.jpg
    gertieface3.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 115
  • gertiebody.jpg
    gertiebody.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 117
L

luckystar

Nice to hear she's doing so well, hope she plays nice with your current companions!

Cowgirl

Sorry, I have been very busy with family visiting. I did take some time to get some pictures of Gertie. They aren't the best because she didn't want to sit still. She was too busy rubbing on me on giving me kisses!! Turns out hubby is allergic to cats!! She sleeps in our room and lays on the bed all day which isn't good for the allergies. She is too cute so I can't say no!! She is doing wonderfully, after she finishes her steroids she can be vaccinated and then she will be able to come out and socialize with everyone else. Hopefull, my hairless wonder of a cat Ragnar won't be a jerk to her. If he is he can stay in his room and she can be free to explore.

Do you need to change your name to TresGattos? :lol:

DosGattos

Miss Gertie is doing wonderfully!! She has a vet appointment next week for her follow up and to get vaccinated. She is quite the diva, as soon as we get out of bed in the morning rest assured she is ready to take our spots in bed and keep it warm for us!! She met our hairless wonder the other day. He wasn't too happy about it he was hissing and growling up a storm. She didn't even bat an eye at him and definately couldn't be bothered to get off of our bed to check him out!! She is an absolute doll and will make someone a great pet!!