help please wildlife rescue person

SoMDGirl42

You know Prep! If she had a brain she would just let her dog eat them and maybe figure out her dog is not allerigic to rabbit and enjoys a raw fed meal?
:killingme
You know, since her St. Bernard is the great hunter of all times!

doesn't her dog have food allergies? Maybe the dog is trying to tell her she needs a raw diet of rabbit?

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
someone needs to learn how to train their dog :whistle:

Its not a matter of training her dog….. First it’s a matter of training her and … many have tried. None have gotten thru to her yet. :shrug:
Then it’s a matter of teaching the dog who is boss. If you have not followed along… this only works when the trainer is working with the pair of them. (even sometimes)

SoMDGirl42

Its not a matter of training her dog….. First it’s a matter of training her and … many have tried. None have gotten thru to her yet. :shrug:
Then it’s a matter of teaching the dog who is boss. If you have not followed along… this only works when the trainer is working with the pair of them. (even sometimes)

So you are saying sometimes like animals you get from the pound, humans need to be returned to the gene pool when they are just too dense to get it?

TurboK9

someone needs to learn how to spell its neighbors not neibors.

Someone needs to get the stick out of their a** and learn how to deal with their dog before they criticize me for anything. My spelling will never bite anyone or drag them down the street.

And of course we all know that going through your posts we would never find a mispelling.... :rolleyes:

EDIT: Know what JP? Scratch that. From the very beginning I was told not to waste my time on you, that you wouldn't listen, that your preconcieved notions and effed up ideas about your pets and how to properly treat them would preclude anyone from being able to help you solve the problems you have with them.

Still, I tried to help you. I offered sound advice, I offered to come out and help you with Bruno for FREE. I offered my time, and the sum of countless hours learning, training, studying dogs and how they behave, countless competitions, etc. You turned me down in favor of someone you thought may better fit you own misguided sensibilities. Fine. No problem. Then, in a PM, you basically accused me of abuse because I have the courage to use corrections and a firm hand on an animal that is a potential danger to it's owner and evryone who gets near it. #### YOU. I would never ever strike a dog, not out of anger, and not in the name of training. But I will say this... if I ever happen to encounter you and your dog while I am out with my kids and it so much as curls a lip at them from a block away I'll kill it myself, and I will be well within my legal rights to do so.

You have no idea what it is you are doing, and you have know to deal with people, let alone animals. I tried to help you, I tried to be sympathetic, not just with Bruno but with your other personal issues you brought up as well. What do I get in return? Some ignorant ##### telling me I abuse my dogs because I use a training collar, and equating it to beating them. Nice. When I responded to that and in an even manner explained that was not the case, guess what, you never responded. Now, you pretend to correct my spelling??

Well guess what. #### you and the horse you rode in on.

I'm gonna make a new thread and repost this just to make sure you get to read it, and people can see what it is you do to people who try to help you.

Oh and congrats, you are only the third person on my iggy list.

Last edited:

SoMDGirl42

Someone needs to get the stick out of their a** and learn how to deal with their dog before they criticize me for anything. My spelling will never bite anyone or drag them down the street.

spelling and grammatical errors sometimes make my eyes bleed :smoochy: :killingme

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

And of course we all know that going through your posts we would never find a mispelling.... :rolleyes:

Its a ... Hi "pot"... Meet "kettle" moment

:coffee:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
HEY - that's NOT NICE ..... I like the deer, and the deer shouldn't be punished just because the dog is a deer-nut :whistle: ...... how come my spell checker has so many red lines under words in your post? oh, I should shut up with how many typos I'm capable of - not to mention omitted words :razz:

Move your fence ouward to the deer are kept at least 1/2 mile from the house. Then, the dogs should poop before they notice the deer outside the fence. I'm sure your neibors will be fine with this, as it should help their dogs poo outside too. You could get the entire neighborhhod to fence in a huge "deer exclusion zone".

TurboK9

HEY - that's NOT NICE ..... I like the deer, and the deer shouldn't be punished just because the dog is a deer-nut :whistle: ...... how come my spell checker has so many red lines under words in your post? oh, I should shut up with how many typos I'm capable of - not to mention omitted words :razz:

Mmmmm deer nuts. Deep fried. Like baby rocky mountain oysters... a hunters beer nuts.... MMmmmm.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
hey, we could recruit Turbok9 to help us promote the neuter program ???? :whistle:

at the fundraiser's we can offer up tasty morsels with dipping sauce :killingme

hmmm new business venture :shrug: For all the slack you may get, just explain it as a neuter program, :lol:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
You bring the sauce I'll bring the testicles. :gossip:
:faint:

oh lord!

and yes..... I trust Turbo's training! Its the same methods I use and I would trust him correcting my dogs.

And shame on her for thinking you would EVER hit a dog as a correction!!!

dawn

:faint:

oh lord!

and yes..... I trust Turbo's training! Its the same methods I use and I would trust him correcting my dogs.

And shame on her for thinking you would EVER hit a dog as a correction!!!

All I can say....is consider the source!