Hey Cat Owners

bcp

In My Opinion
Unless you go to the range and practice frequently, you probably won't hit the cat anyway. But it would be kind of funny if the cat was laying on your car and you tried to shoot at it. :lol:

My neighbors have never said anything about my cats bothering them. If they did, I'd figure something out. However, their dogs get loose and run through my yard all the time, and I don't care one bit about it. The one little bastard dug up my flowers, but he's no worse than the squirrels eating my bulbs, and I don't get all kirked out about them. So :shrug:
Dont worry, I am most likely a better shot than most here. certainly not the worst.
getting loose accidenty and running loose on purpose are two different situations. ONe can be excused, the other requires the death of the animal. The very least would be trapping them and bringing them to animal control for disposal.
so sad when people dont care about their animals.

bcp

In My Opinion
Cats have been running around loose on this earth for almost 10,000 years. Let me know if you find a place without cats running around.
by tomorrow morning, my acreage will once again be cat free... sorry about the neighbors pet

D

dems4me

Good Gawd, and your response is to shoot these animals, I find that a bit sadder. :ohwell:

At least now I know what the bcp stands for... bent on cat poop :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dont worry, I am most likely a better shot than most here. certainly not the worst.
getting loose accidenty and running loose on purpose are two different situations. ONe can be excused, the other requires the death of the animal. The very least would be trapping them and bringing them to animal control for disposal.

Whatever floats yer boat. I don't live anywhere near you so have at it.

Mr.Steed

by tomorrow morning, my acreage will once again be cat free... sorry about the neighbors pet

Hope that you get bitten by a rabid feline. Maybe "bcp" stands for "brain constricted punk"; after all, there isn't anything intelligent coming from this sorry excuse for a human. And one day, the creatures of this planet shall rise up... If you don't know it yet; the faster you learn, the better off you will be - what goes around, comes around!

DEEKAYPEE8569

Unless you go to the range and practice frequently, you probably won't hit the cat anyway. But it would be kind of funny if the cat was laying on your car and you tried to shoot at it. :lol:

My neighbors have never said anything about my cats bothering them. If they did, I'd figure something out. However, their dogs get loose and run through my yard all the time, and I don't care one bit about it. The one little bastard dug up my flowers, but he's no worse than the squirrels eating my bulbs, and I don't get all kirked out about them. So :shrug:

but if something makes TOTAL sense, is it "Spocked?" Or if something "Spocks" your interest.....

'kay, I'm done now.....

DEEKAYPEE8569

Keep your frigging domestic rodents in your own yard.
There is no need for me to be cleaning cat poo out of my gardens, or to be finding little kitty prints on my truck every morning.

Here is the deal. Ive talked to these people, the didnt care, claimed they couldnt make their cats stay in their yard.

Ive warned these people, they dont care, think Im joking.

Tonight Im setting traps, and when I catch their cats, Im going to skin them and throw them on the grill, I will leave their roasted cats on their front porch for them to feed their families.

I like cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself.

Paging Dr. Phil.....Dr. Phil to SOMD.com. GEE WHIZ DUDE!!

DEEKAYPEE8569

:nono: I am not a hard neighbor to get along with, I have only had to beyotch at a neighbor once and that was over their stupid cat as well. Footprints on my brand new car - with the scratches from their nails to match. Cat crap on my sidewalk, even cat piss ON my car. I don't let my dogs come crap in anyones yard or climb all over their vehicles, or dig up anyones mulch - I would like the same respect for my property/belongings.

My Dad had a similar incident, right after he had had the interior of his '68 re-done. A cat had climbed through an open window unbeknownst to any of us and decided to sharpen its claws on the back of one of the newly re-upholstered seats. Dad was NOT happy.....

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Hope that you get bitten by a rabid feline. Maybe "bcp" stands for "brain constricted punk"; after all, there isn't anything intelligent coming from this sorry excuse for a human. And one day, the creatures of this planet shall rise up... If you don't know it yet; the faster you learn, the better off you will be - what goes around, comes around!
You read too many Steven King books.

Oh and....

Attachments

• boobs.jpg
    boobs.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 102
  • giant_boobs_biker.jpg
    giant_boobs_biker.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 127
  • huge_boobs.jpg
    huge_boobs.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 102
  • poster___boobs052708113237.gif.jpg
    poster___boobs052708113237.gif.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 106

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Mix real fine shards of glass with hamburger or tuna for the little furry critters.They will wonder off and die a slow, painful agonizing death. This should add a little joy to your day. :howdy:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Dude/Dudette; this is the internet, there is a lot more important stuff to worry about then who is there or who is here. :drama: