Hey Cat Owners

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
It's more manly to not worry about stupid stuff. Hate to burst your bubble about what constitutes a "man".

It's all good and no bubble bursting.... an opinion is like an A-hole; everybody has one, just some peoples are cleaners than others.......:buddies:

You know, I've listened to Larry any number of times talking about how he hates cats, threatening to shoot them, etc. In reality, he would no sooner harm a cat than he would lop his own arm off. So I take all this macho blathering with a grain of salt.

:yeahthat:

I wouldn't really poison a cat. In fact, I saved my neighbor's cat from a fox a couple of years ago.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Did you see him try and challenge your manhood, though? :lol:

Yeah. I am struggling with my identity just now and I can't feel my testicles. I think I'll go threaten Moosie to feel better, maybe wave a stick at him if I can get him to stop licking his ass long enough to be scared of me.

I do understand his point, though. I've wanted to get rid of Moose any number of times, especially the pissing on the stove bit. It's just tough to actually stay mad and pull the trigger when he starts licking the end of the end of the barrel and asking where the salt is...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Yeah. I am struggling with my identity just now and I can't feel my testicles. I think I'll go threaten Moosie to feel better, maybe wave a stick at him if I can get him to stop licking his ass long enough to be scared of me.

I do understand his point, though. I've wanted to get rid of Moose any number of times, especially the pissing on the stove bit. It's just tough to actually stay mad and pull the trigger when he starts licking the end of the end of the barrel and asking where the salt is...

:roflmao:

Pete

Repete
My cats are tough. Giz packs a compact S&W 9mm and a 6 inch throwing knife. Chopper carries twin Kimber .40's, a collapsible baton and a 13 inch strand of piano wire. I wouldn't eff with them.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch

LOL. I guess my whole point was someone elses animal causing issues on a continual basis. It would take a lot for me to get rid of someone elses pet but I can see where it would seem justified

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My cats are tough. Giz packs a compact S&W 9mm and a 6 inch throwing knife. Chopper carries twin Kimber .40's, a collapsible baton and a 13 inch strand of piano wire. I wouldn't eff with them.

No brass knuckles?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
LOL. I guess my whole point was someone elses animal causing issues on a continual basis. It would take a lot for me to get rid of someone elses pet but I can see where it would seem justified

That is one of the ugliest things I can think of. I know some folks who can't prove it but, know damn well this mean SOB next to their farm shot their dog. They swear he was a good dog.

It's one thing if their animal is a menance and a danger to people, kills your animals or livestock, etc, a cat turd, climbing in the Escalade and sleeping on the plush seats, I mean, that has got to be something people can work out.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
That is one of the ugliest things I can think of. I know some folks who can't prove it but, know damn well this mean SOB next to their farm shot their dog. They swear he was a good dog.

It's one thing if their animal is a menance and a danger to people, kills your animals or livestock, etc, a cat turd, climbing in the Escalade and sleeping on the plush seats, I mean, that has got to be something people can work out.

You would think so huh, at least in todays society you would

I can not believe anyone would talk about killing a cat. They are god's creatures and should be allowed to live their lives the way nature intended.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

If the animal is a physical threat to you and yours, that's one thing. But crawling in your car? Duh, roll your windows up. Peeing in your bushes? Get a life. Dirtying up your car with their little paw prints? Ditto.

People have all this pent up hostility these days and will shake their fist at any dumb thing just to vent whatever else is wrong in their life that they can't control.

bcp

In My Opinion
If the animal is a physical threat to you and yours, that's one thing. But crawling in your car? Duh, roll your windows up. Peeing in your bushes? Get a life. Dirtying up your car with their little paw prints? Ditto.

People have all this pent up hostility these days and will shake their fist at any dumb thing just to vent whatever else is wrong in their life that they can't control.
why should all your neighbors change their lifestyle to deal with your cat? (yours used in anyone that lets them run free)
wouldnt it be easier and a much better solution for the cat owner to just keep the cat inside?
Could keep the little terrorist from getting run over too.

why should all your neighbors change their lifestyle to deal with your cat? (yours used in anyone that lets them run free)
wouldnt it be easier and a much better solution for the cat owner to just keep the cat inside?

Its people like you that dont deserve to have thier home graced by the presence of a beautiful cat. I pray to God that no cat ever has to suffer at your hands.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Oh stop. How is a neighbor cat different from a squirrel or a bird, both of whom come in your yard, crawl on your car, and crap all over the place. You can't do anything about them, so get over your control issues with the cat.

Like I said, if one of my neighbors complained about my cats, I'd do something about it. But they're not retentive grumps, so they don't care any more than I care about their cats or dogs.

frequentflier

happy to be living
oh if it aint the gay tree stand dude whos` SO walked out on. where`s your boyfriends davis, they all got sore butts???? :killingme

or maybe she figured you didn`t like pussycats. :lmao:

could b my Gr8 tatse in music!!! ya think????? :))

Who the F asked you? Go away. Far away.