Hey horsie people

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Who is the nicest person in St. Mary's who has horses? I already know who the jerks are, thanks to this forum. :lol:

But who's the nicest? (I'm asking this for a reason.)

R

remaxrealtor

Who is the nicest person in St. Mary's who has horses? I already know who the jerks are, thanks to this forum. :lol:

I can be nice if I try hard!

Kidding! I'm not sure if they are on the forums, but Dan and Mary Ratcliff are AMAZING people. They run the Snowflake Society, a hoofed animal rescue (there are threads on it here) and they are incredibly dedicated!

T

toppick08

Jayzeeboo and Harley.......:yay:

K

Kain99

I'd like to weigh in here.... I have met many of the horsie bunch at my SILS house and by far - Happyappy and Mygoldenhorse (I think thats her name) are the sweetest! Both of these ladies are a class act!

T

toppick08

I'd like to weigh in here.... I have met many of the horsie bunch at my SILS house and by far - Happyappy and Mygoldenhorse (I think thats her name) are the sweetest! Both of these ladies are a class act!

Are they single...:whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
It's ME!:diva::diva: Oh wait...I don't live there anymore.:whistle: I vote for Winnie!:yahoo: Okay well maybe not. Hmmmm I'll have to think about it.:buddies:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)

Vrai, I'm from Calvert Co. and have met to many nice horse people from St. Mary's to narrow it to just one. :yahoo:

Could we break it down into catagories? :whistle:

D

dems4me

Prefer a forum member.

I've met some of them, I like HappyAppy, Busterduck, Mingiz too and Sadielady is nice. Folks told her I was WinnDixie at her going away party and she still was nice to me JMTC :peace: There were others, I'm just not really good with names. :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I've met some of them, I like HappyAppy, Busterduck, Mingiz too and Sadielady is nice. Folks told her I was WinnDixie at her going away party and she still was nice to me JMTC :peace: There were others, I'm just not really good with names. :huggy:

:tap:

Vrai if you tell us what you need maybe we could send you to the right person..

.:whistle:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Yes you came to my house!!. I thought you were nice!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Yes you came to my house!!. I thought you were nice!

Frmgrl!!!! I vote for you. You had my going away party at your house!! And you are SO SWEET and gentle to your horse.(It makes me sick sometimes!:whistle:) And you are always nice.

Paso is nice too, except when she talks about taking certain peeps out!:lmao:

quartermom

Low & Slow

:tap: