Hey horsie people

Bigpops92

:buttkiss::hot::lmao:
Hey got any hints on how to tell hubby I want to go to Lexington on our Anniversary, he can come too or say home watch the kids, but either way he will miss British Bike Day!

May I suggest that you try with a beer and a can of whipped cream?

appaholic

May I suggest that you try with a beer and a can of whipped cream?

I like your thinking but... I not even sure that would work ... maybe lots of beer and whipped cream... And I have not even mentioned horse show on Father's Day! I need to talk to the show planners:smack:

sockgirl77

Imagine -- for a minute -- the conversation taking place between Tigger and the cops when she calls in.

911 -- State the nature of your emergency please.

Tigg -- *Drool* Pepole on the internet are treating me.

911 -- They're what? Ma'am, is someone hurt? Are you okay?

Tigg -- *coughs* Yes, they internet forum pepole are treating me and my family. They doing it with karma. (Sounds of tin foil rustle as Tigg fixes the drapes).

911 -- Ma'am I don't understand. Are you saying you have received treats over the internet? Do you know who the treats are from? Have you eaten them? Were they poisoned?

Tigg -- The treats are from Teddy my ex-hubband with one leg and he is spackle addict. I had a treesome with him and my hubband TWL so he would leave TWL and me and Justice and baby Faith alone. She just from hostipal after her kidneys checked okay but I need to stole some formula for her because sugarcane IFeelYa is coming.

911 -- Ma'am, are you high? Do you feel okay? Can you tell me where you live?

Tigg -- We're not high anymore sense we fixed the keriolsene poisin in our trailer. Keriolsene caused baby faith problems.

911 -- Wait a minute ... is this TWL's wife from SOMD.com forums? (snickering)

Tigg -- Yes, that me. My hubband TWL is on too. And Teddy my exhubband. He sending me meam red karma with treats. Dems telled me to agnore it but hard to do when it's so treating. He suckosed to be in jail and stay away but he escaped and we did a treesome with TWL to keep him away. Now sending me meam karma and variolbde won't make it stop. She called me drooling queen and be meam too.

See, it was hidden. :lmao: