Hey horsie people

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Persimmoncf and Bzhorsemome have both been very kind on the forums. Only enough :elaine: to keep things interesting, in the nicest possible way of course!

Since I'm not in St. Mary's County I guess I don't count. I've met so many nice horsie peeps in St. Mary's, Charles, Calvert, Anne Arundel, and PG counties. :buddies: It is almost like be back home in Howard County. :starcat:

J

jaybeeztoo

Jayzeeboo and Harley.......:yay:

:blushing: I like the new name you gave me too :lmao:

What do you need Vrai?

Paso has always been very nice and helpful to me, as well as MyGoldenHorse, PersimmonCreek and Tryingto Ride, and of course Katie, but she's not here anymore.

united

Who is the nicest person in St. Mary's who has horses? I already know who the jerks are, thanks to this forum. :lol:

But who's the nicest? (I'm asking this for a reason.)

I would have to say persimmoncf and busterduck, they were both very nice and helped me out alot on directing me when I was looking for a horse to lease.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I've met some of them, I like HappyAppy, Busterduck, Mingiz too and Sadielady is nice. Folks told her I was WinnDixie at her going away party and she still was nice to me JMTC :peace: There were others, I'm just not really good with names. :huggy:
u just love me for my nippers :lol:
:huggy: :)gossip: BTW do those toes neep nipping again?)

Nice is one adjective used to describe me, there are MANY others :lol:
And i DON'T look like i cook either.

I can say we feel SO grateful to have met so many wonderful peeps in St Mary's that we would never willingly move "back home" The horsey peeps here are more friendly and helpful than anywhere else i can think of. And they are a LOT of fun too! :cheers:
'Course it helps that i always happen to inadvertently provide great entertainment :ohwell:
Like i did at Tuckahoe....to the tune of a broke foot :crazy: A full body Xray on me would look like a virtual road map of the rides i take :lol:

ButNut

Imagine -- for a minute -- the conversation taking place between Tigger and the cops when she calls in.

911 -- State the nature of your emergency please.

Tigg -- *Drool* Pepole on the internet are treating me.

911 -- They're what? Ma'am, is someone hurt? Are you okay?

Tigg -- *coughs* Yes, they internet forum pepole are treating me and my family. They doing it with karma. (Sounds of tin foil rustle as Tigg fixes the drapes).

911 -- Ma'am I don't understand. Are you saying you have received treats over the internet? Do you know who the treats are from? Have you eaten them? Were they poisoned?

Tigg -- The treats are from Teddy my ex-hubband with one leg and he is spackle addict. I had a treesome with him and my hubband TWL so he would leave TWL and me and Justice and baby Faith alone. She just from hostipal after her kidneys checked okay but I need to stole some formula for her because sugarcane IFeelYa is coming.

911 -- Ma'am, are you high? Do you feel okay? Can you tell me where you live?

Tigg -- We're not high anymore sense we fixed the keriolsene poisin in our trailer. Keriolsene caused baby faith problems.

911 -- Wait a minute ... is this TWL's wife from SOMD.com forums? (snickering)

Tigg -- Yes, that me. My hubband TWL is on too. And Teddy my exhubband. He sending me meam red karma with treats. Dems telled me to agnore it but hard to do when it's so treating. He suckosed to be in jail and stay away but he escaped and we did a treesome with TWL to keep him away. Now sending me meam karma and variolbde won't make it stop. She called me drooling queen and be meam too.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I've met some of them, I like HappyAppy, Busterduck, Mingiz too and Sadielady is nice. Folks told her I was WinnDixie at her going away party and she still was nice to me JMTC :peace: There were others, I'm just not really good with names. :huggy:

:bawl:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Frmgrl!!!! I vote for you. You had my going away party at your house!! And you are SO SWEET and gentle to your horse.(It makes me sick sometimes!:whistle:) And you are always nice.

Paso is nice too, except when she talks about taking certain peeps out!:lmao:
Awwwww you love me:lmao:

Oh and Martin(our big dog) owns the house...we rent from him:lmao:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn

:tap:

I've met a few from St. Mary's and they were all really nice.. Spellbound, Mingiz, Paso, ... FarmGrl you were really nice too. Persimmon, I haven't met you directly.. I rode last Sunday and I think you were on the black gelding riding double.. you seem pretty cool. :howdy:
Quartermom is really nice and Natbugs too.. but I think they are in Calvert w/me.

IntegritysDream

there are a lot of really nice and great horse people with horses around here..what exactly are you looking for? Like are you asking this to find a trainer, or looking for horses to ride or..?
on this fourm, i know phyxius, busterduck, devine, appendixqh, fredsaid, robin, BZhorsemom, sadielady (isnt local anymore =/) and frmgirl are really cool.. they dont hardly ever bite.. sometimes they nibble.. buttttt.. just kidding. I dont really know to many people on the fourm to really give suggestions, Michele alexander is also a extreamly nice and knowlegeable person and works wonders with mis-behaved horses.

Last edited:
D

dems4me

:tap:

I've met a few from St. Mary's and they were all really nice.. Spellbound, Mingiz, Paso, ... FarmGrl you were really nice too. Persimmon, I haven't met you directly.. I rode last Sunday and I think you were on the black gelding riding double.. you seem pretty cool. :howdy:
Quartermom is really nice and Natbugs too.. but I think they are in Calvert w/me.

Sorry :blushing: y'all are nice too :clap: :huggy: