Hey horsie people

tallyhoe

:blushing: I like the new name you gave me too :lmao:

What do you need Vrai?

Paso has always been very nice and helpful to me, as well as MyGoldenHorse, PersimmonCreek and Tryingto Ride, and of course Katie, but she's not here anymore.

ha ha you think "katie" is gone? i mean "whocares"? try again, she still posts on here under a new name and the dog forum. nice only to your face.

T

toppick08

:blushing: I like the new name you gave me too :lmao:

What do you need Vrai?

Paso has always been very nice and helpful to me, as well as MyGoldenHorse, PersimmonCreek and Tryingto Ride, and of course Katie, but she's not here anymore.

:huggy:.sorry about that, it was early.....:flowers:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
:tap:

I've met a few from St. Mary's and they were all really nice.. Spellbound, Mingiz, Paso, ... FarmGrl you were really nice too. Persimmon, I haven't met you directly.. I rode last Sunday and I think you were on the black gelding riding double.. you seem pretty cool. :howdy:
Quartermom is really nice and Natbugs too.. but I think they are in Calvert w/me.
Yes, and why didnt you say hi?:razz:

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
:howdy: I don't know too many of the horse people on here, so to pick just from what they post it would definitely have to be Devine. She has never said a bad word about anyone and is always around to help and give great advise. She would make a great president someday:) :howdy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:howdy: I don't know too many of the horse people on here, so to pick just from what they post it would definitely have to be Devine. She has never said a bad word about anyone and is always around to help and give great advise. She would make a great president someday:) :howdy:

devine....you fooled them! We all know that you are still just the bird killer from the beginning. :starcat: I am just kidding....

devinej

HAHAHA I don't think i got picked. But thanks Sadie and BeenSpured :) I wonder what she is picking for?? btw i have not killed any birds purposfully.........lately anyway. or ever. you know i used to try to Save all those little baby birds the cat dragged in?! so much for that...geezz haha

I have met quite a few really nice people on this forum who live in St.Mary's. Nice is kind of an interesting word though. Nice to ME or nice to everybody? haha. just kidding, everyone i've met here has many excellent qualities about them.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
HAHAHA I don't think i got picked. But thanks Sadie and BeenSpured :) I wonder what she is picking for?? btw i have not killed any birds purposfully.........lately anyway. or ever. you know i used to try to Save all those little baby birds the cat dragged in?! so much for that...geezz haha

I have met quite a few really nice people on this forum who live in St.Mary's. Nice is kind of an interesting word though. Nice to ME or nice to everybody? haha. just kidding, everyone i've met here has many excellent qualities about them.

HEY! Are you talking about:gossip:?

Spicober

:yay:HappyAppy:yay: I have never had the pleasure of meeting her in person, however I have heard many times she is a sweet heart from people who have.