Hey Kwillia

J

julz20684

bresamil said:
Are you joining the Beautiful Bare Minerals Ladies of the Forum club?

Yes and I can't wait to start using it. Do you use it?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
julz20684 said:
Yes and I can't wait to start using it. Do you use it?
Never tried it, but maybe in the future. No spare cash right now. Until then I'll stay with the Frumpy Cheap Over the Counter Ladies of the Forum. :lol:

J

julz20684

bresamil said:
Never tried it, but maybe in the future. No spare cash right now. Until then I'll stay with the Frumpy Cheap Over the Counter Ladies of the Forum. :lol:

I've seen the infomercials for months and when I met with Kwillia and BadGirl for lunch a couple months back they finally got me sold on it...but I had to wait for extra $$$ to finally order it. It is expensive, but damn if it feels and covers like they say it does :getdown: plus it comes with a money back guarantee.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
julz20684 said:
I've seen the infomercials for months and when I met with Kwillia and BadGirl for lunch a couple months back they finally got me sold on it...but I had to wait for extra $$$ to finally order it. It is expensive, but damn if it feels and covers like they say it does :getdown: plus it comes with a money back guarantee.
Well they are walking advertisements for the stuff. Hard not to buy it when you see the ladies looking great.
Let us know what you think of it. Maybe I could get a sample kit and be very sparing - I'm not much for wearing makeup anyway except for work. Maybe it could last a looooong time. :lol:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Actually, the little tubs of powder do last a long time. While the upfront costs might seem a little high at first, it really is reasonably priced when you consider how long you can go between replacing the tubs with new product.

BadGirl said:
Actually, the little tubs of powder do last a long time. While the upfront costs might seem a little high at first, it really is reasonably priced when you consider how long you can go between replacing the tubs with new product.
:yeahthat: And you don't have to go overboard trying all the different products available unless you want to.... you can get away perfectly fine with buying only the foundation and the mineral veil when you need to restock. The brushes hold up very well and seem to be lasting forever.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Hey, I have some BM eye shadow (in the beigy peach family) - maybe four or five tubs of it - that I'll never use. Seeing as I never wear eyeshadow, does anybody want it?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:
:yeahthat: Lasts a lot longer than the expensive Lancome liquid crap I was using. Also, there are lots of cheap samples available on ebay so you don't waste money on colors you don't like.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:
Hey, I have some BM eye shadow (in the beigy peach family) - maybe four or five tubs of it - that I'll never use. Seeing as I never wear eyeshadow, does anybody want it?
:howdy: I'll take a tub!

BadGirl said:
:howdy: I like those shades!