julz20684

julz20684 said:
My package is supposed to arrive today! :cartwheel :cartwheel

Kwillia,
You sent this to me didn't ya:

Hey Kwillia 01-08-2007 12:24 PM I gots a package for ya... :banana:

Chasey_Lane said:
I need to place an order soon. What are some good eyeshadow colors? :cartwheel:
Ice Princess works great along the brow line. Faux fox is a shimmery brown for the lid if you want to keep the shades neutral. If you are looking for Meme colors you will need to ask Nomo.

Chasey_Lane said:
This was my first BM eyeshadow purchase and I love this color! I wear it almost daily!!
Pebble is a nice neutral without much shimmer. Great for dress down days. Rose Petal is a nice shimmer with a hint of color.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
kwillia said:
Pebble is a nice neutral without much shimmer. Great for dress down days. Rose Petal is a nice shimmer with a hint of color.
I love pebble! I only have a few BM eyeshadows, but I love them all. I have pebble and vanilla sugar, and two glimpses...envy and radiant rebecca. All of their shadows are gorgeous though, if they weren't $12 each, I'd buy them all. :lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
I love pebble! I only have a few BM eyeshadows, but I love them all. I have pebble and vanilla sugar, and two glimpses...envy and radiant rebecca. All of their shadows are gorgeous though, if they weren't $12 each, I'd buy them all. :lol:
I use vanilla sugar and bare skin and have often wondered if I'd like pebble. Wearable brown light is my everyday shadow. I have cashmere, which is pretty, but too dark for me.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
K_Jo said:
I use vanilla sugar and bare skin and have often wondered if I'd like pebble. Wearable brown light is my everyday shadow. I have cashmere, which is pretty, but too dark for me.
Pebble is very subtle. I usually just put it in the crease of my eyelid and it gives just a teeny kick of color...looks very natural. :yay:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
K_Jo said:
I like the color of vanilla sugar and also blush; which is a soft pink. I may give one of these a try. Pebble looks too much like faux fox for me to purchase it online.