Hey Kwillia

BadGirl said:
You can have 'em. I'll send yours K_Jo, and I'll hook up with Kwillia for lunch one day soon. :yay:
I think you should make K_Jo hook up with me and you one Saturday for lunch. :bubble:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Chasey_Lane said:
May you roll over in your Crocs. :mad:
I saw a girl wearing Croc's on Saturday that were positively hideous. They were bright green with yellow swirled throughout them. They looked like they were about 16 sizes too big for the woman. It didn't help that she was wearing shorts with this big ol' clodhopper shoes on them.

And I like Croc's!

J

julz20684

BadGirl said:
Hey, I have some BM eye shadow (in the beigy peach family) - maybe four or five tubs of it - that I'll never use. Seeing as I never wear eyeshadow, does anybody want it?

Hey BG, I'll take a tub if you still have one left. :flowers:

J

julz20684

Sephora promotion code...

...good through January 15 is GORGEOUS :howdy:

J

julz20684

kwillia said:
That means you will have to come to lunch with BG, K_Jo and I...:clap:

Cool.

I really like the BM stuff and it covers great for Frick, of course not all but much cleaner and fresher looking for her problem skin; and she LOVES it and is so excited about wearing it. It looks so natural!!!!

Thank you, thank you for the recommendation.

julz20684 said:
Cool.

I really like the BM stuff and it covers great for Frick, of course not all but much cleaner and fresher looking for her problem skin; and she LOVES it and is so excited about wearing it. It looks so natural!!!!

Thank you, thank you for the recommendation.
If she had some real troublesome spots, you can use a bit of heavy-duty concealer product under the BM. Once you get the hang of it, you should be able to cover the concealer with the BM so that you can't see it. If she starts using this instead of other foundation, she should notice an improvement in her skin very soon. Once you realize how much of your skin irritations and problems are caused by the crap we were putting on our face you will :faint:.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Mainman kept telling us BMs would be good for our skin. Who knew? :shrug:

J

julz20684

kwillia said:
If she had some real troublesome spots, you can use a bit of heavy-duty concealer product under the BM. Once you get the hang of it, you should be able to cover the concealer with the BM so that you can't see it. If she starts using this instead of other foundation, she should notice an improvement in her skin very soon. Once you realize how much of your skin irritations and problems are caused by the crap we were putting on our face you will :faint:.

Actually she hasn't been wearing anything on her face for a while. She's been using a homemade skin concoction she got out of Seventeen magazine. She mixes brown sugar and milk and rubs it into her face for about a minute and lets it sit for a couple minutes. Her face has smoothed out quite a bit but she still has the blemishes. I think we are going to try the differin gel from the dermatologist. But with the BM products I think it will certainly help her in many ways.

And for me...I guess it doesn't help I'm sitting her eating a box of After Eight dark chocolate thin mints :lmao:

J

julz20684

:faint: I just finished off the Thin Mints and that was the last of the chocolate in the house

J

julz20684

RoseRed said:
Wanna buy some Girl Scout cookies? :lmao:

Yes, yes...what kind do they have now? I definitely want 2 boxes of Thin Mints.