Hey ladies...

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Seems like the majority of women here dont have a problem walking up to a stranger and saying hi.

I'm surprised. I thought more of you would be on the "let them make the first move" side.

:yay: to you women with initiative. :biggrin:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
smoothmarine187 said:
You're lucky I was drunk or I would have pimp slapped that bald guy too. :lmao:

I don't remember the bald guy. Was this the same night as mini biker dude at tiki? :lmao:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Lugnut said:
Seems like the majority of women here dont have a problem walking up to a stranger and saying hi.

I'm surprised. I thought more of you would be on the "let them make the first move" side.

I walked up to you and said "hi" and then walked away, right? :lmao:

K

Kain99

Lugnut said:

I usually like to initiate by asking said gentleman, how he feels about sexual harassment! :lmao:

J

julz20684

Lugnut said:
Ladies, will you approach a man you don't know to strike up a conversation, ask for a number, etc?

Sure I would, why not :shrug:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Lugnut said:

You may think that because women do take the initiative to approach you. You should also know by now, as I have been telling you this for months, that it's becuase you are :hot: and charming and a list of other things that make you irresistable:love:

Not so hot guys who have the personalities of cube steak( flat, pourous and rather unappealing as a cut of meat goes) don't get approached that often.:shrug:

I'm sorry about Saturday. It was a very BAD weekend.:frown: I'm actually glad I stayed home all day.:ohwell:

nomoney

smoothmarine187 said:
Hell no.......you're :hot: we gotta find someone that matches up! I can't have a hot chick dating some dirty dude!

so then explain why you think I should hook up with you :duh: