Hey ladies...

smoothmarine187

nomoney said:
so then explain why you think I should hook up with you :duh:

Even a dirty dog deserves his day in the sun. You have to set the bar high and get shot down every now and then! In the porch of life.......you have the big dogs.....with Pixie, MV, Jameo, Jabba, Mig, and Nacho basking in the sun on top of the porch........you are just the little dog that lays under the porch in the shadows and bites people's ankles as they try to head to the top of the porch.

nomoney

smoothmarine187 said:
Even a dirty dog deserves his day in the sun. You have to set the bar high and get shot down every now and then! In the porch of life.......you have the big dogs.....with Pixie, MV, Jameo, Jabba, Mig, and Nacho basking in the sun on top of the porch........you are just the little dog that lays under the porch in the shadows and bites people's ankles as they try to head to the top of the porch.

thats it, cmurda is going to kick your white honky ass.

smoothmarine187

pixiegirl said:
:lmao: I must remember to disable the child locks when Smooth is in the back seat!

:lol: it was probably good they were on, who knows what I would have done If I could have gotten out. I probably would have thrown my beer bottle right through his damn window.......I was mad as hell.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
smoothmarine187 said:
you are just the little dog that lays under the porch in the shadows and bites people's ankles as they try to head to the top of the porch.

Ha! :killingme

I mean... :smack: That was meam!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Beelzebaby666 said:
You may think that because women do take the initiative to approach you. You should also know by now, as I have been telling you this for months, that it's becuase you are :hot: and charming and a list of other things that make you irresistable:love:

I'm a gonna have to buy a bigger hat!

:biggrin:

sockgirl77

Lugnut said:
Ladies, will you approach a man you don't know to strike up a conversation, ask for a number, etc?
For the whole split second that I talked to you on the phone once, you seem very personable guy. You should have no problem meeting women. :yay:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
sockgirl77 said:
For the whole split second that I talked to you on the phone once, you seem very personable guy. You should have no problem meeting women. :yay:

:jameo:

I'm not having a problem! This was an extension of conversation I had this morning! :lmao:

I'll have all of you know I'm currently happily married to several women, thank you very much!! :lmao:

:confused: When did we talk??

sockgirl77

Lugnut said:
:jameo:

I'm not having a problem! This was an extension of conversation I had this morning! :lmao:

I'll have all of you know I'm currently happily married to several women, thank you very much!! :lmao:

:confused: When did we talk??
I was at Cadillac's with Beezle in September. We called to try to get you to come out. :yay:

smoothmarine187

sockgirl77 said:
I was at Cadillac's with Beezle in September. We called to try to get you to come out. :yay:

It's always something with him....."I have my kids" "I'm getting my colon examed" "I just won 6th place in a horse competition"......excuses......excuses.

nomoney

smoothmarine187 said:
It's always something with him....."I have my kids" "I'm getting my colon examed" "I just won 6th place in a horse competition"......excuses......excuses.

:lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
smoothmarine187 said:

Will you please STFU today. I'm in a damn cube farm! :killingme

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
smoothmarine187 said:

Punk!

:lmao: