Hey ladies...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
ylexot said:
Lugnut is my twin brother :shrug:
It's the bike..

I think Lug thought I lost my mind last year.. THOUGHT I was talking to you.

Last edited:

ylexot

Super Genius
smoothmarine187 said:
First you have to pass Lugnuts high standards and then we will go from there.
:tap:

Lugnut, looks like being your brother-from-another-mother isn't getting me anywhere. I guess you're actually going to have to respond so that I can get a "date" for the weekend.

Jameo

What?!
smoothmarine187 said:
It's always something with him....."I have my kids" "I'm getting my colon examed" "I just won 6th place in a horse competition"......excuses......excuses.

:lmao: :lmao:

smoothmarine187

ylexot said:

Lugnut, looks like being your brother-from-another-mother isn't getting me anywhere. I guess you're actually going to have to respond so that I can get a "date" for the weekend.

Lugnut is slacking because I think the dirty dog wants her for himself. I have been keeping an eye on his activities.

ylexot

Super Genius
smoothmarine187 said:
Lugnut is slacking because I think the dirty dog wants her for himself. I have been keeping an eye on his activities.
Wouldn't surprise me. He's always trying to be like me.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
ylexot said:

:lmao:

:yay: Alright, I'll give it a shot...

Hey Mig, Ylexot gets my stamp of approval. In addition to having exemplary taste in motorcycles, he's taller than I am (but just barely!), and makes more money too!

He's also an excellent photographer (he really is) and if you ask nicely I'm sure he'll show you his equipment... :really:

How's that Yle?? :biggrin:

smoothmarine187

Lugnut said:

Hey Mig, Ylexot gets my stamp of approval. In addition to having exemplary taste in motorcycles, he's taller than I am (but just barely!), and makes more money too!

He's also an excellent photographer (he really is) and if you ask nicely I'm sure he'll show you his equipment... :really:

Damn, that's pretty convincing

ylexot

Super Genius
Lugnut said:

Perfect :yay:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
itsbob said:
It's the bike..

I think Lug thought I lost my mine last year.. THOUGHT I was talking to you.

Now THAT was funny. I realized what had happened before you did and let you ramble on for another 5-10 minutes before telling you I wasn't Yle!! :lmao:

Last edited:

Jameo

What?!
Lugnut said:

How's about a side by side comparison of ya'lls ...ummm camera equipment? :bubble: :lmao:

smoothmarine187

Jameo said:
How's about a side by side comparison of ya'lls ...ummm camera equipment? :bubble: :lmao:

Lugnut had his around his neck and hanging way down when I saw him on saturday.....I don't think Yle can compare with that :lol:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
He does take nice pictures, very artistic.

Attachments

• Hooters-Bike-Show-020.jpg
    Hooters-Bike-Show-020.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 70