Hey Larry

Pete

Repete
King Cobra 460SZ Titanium 9 degree $149.00

I could have gotten it for $129 but they had no left handed ones at that vendor.

240 to 250 on the fly on the driving range first time out cold after not swinging a club in 3 months.

Bwahahahahahahahaha.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Rodney Dangerfield 10.5 degree $29.99

I could have gotten it for $19 but they it used.

230 to 240 on the fly on the driving range first time out cold after not swinging a club in 3 months and haven't hit a driver in 40 yrs.

Bwahahahahahahahaha.[/QUOTE]

Pete

Repete
otter said:
Rodney Dangerfield 10.5 degree $29.99

I could have gotten it for $19 but they it used.

230 to 240 on the fly on the driving range first time out cold after not swinging a club in 3 months and haven't hit a driver in 40 yrs.

Bwahahahahahahahaha.
I just hope the slice monster doesn't come to visit.

BWahahahahahahaha

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Man...

Pete said:
King Cobra 460SZ Titanium 9 degree $149.00

I could have gotten it for $129 but they had no left handed ones at that vendor.

240 to 250 on the fly on the driving range first time out cold after not swinging a club in 3 months.

Bwahahahahahahahaha.

250 yards...where was this? I've never seens a driving range that wide...

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
250 yards...where was this? I've never seens a driving range that wide...
You must have me confused with the slice man and Aqua boy. :lmao: I did however "Larry" a couple by duck hooking them into the tall grass while tinkering with the swing. :yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Oh...

Pete said:
You must have me confused with the slice man and Aqua boy. :lmao: I did however "Larry" a couple by duck hooking them into the tall grass while tinkering with the swing. :yay:

...my bad.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Dear Larry

I sent a note to a friend yesterday saying that the weather on Saturday was gonna be upper 50s and sunny, thinking he might want to play golf. So far, I haven't heard a peep out of him, you think he's scared??

Ottah

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
otter said:
Dear Larry

I sent a note to a friend yesterday saying that the weather on Saturday was gonna be upper 50s and sunny, thinking he might want to play golf. So far, I haven't heard a peep out of him, you think he's scared??

Ottah

:tap:

Pete

Repete
[ Monday night football music.]

11:08AM Saturday, January 28th, 2006 Cedar Point Golf Course

3 way playoff for the Hackers January Champion. Will the Cobra 460SZ sizzle? Will Otters yard sale reject Ram driver Rule the Day or just put him deeper in the rough on the right side? Will Airgasms new longer Callaway irons allow him to reach the deep water instead of just dribbling in the edge as he normally does?

Talk the talk, or walk the walk. Tomorrow will tell.

[/Monday night football music]

Last edited:

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
JACKED UP
What about you paper Tiger? We have room in the cart for 1 more? You game or smarting from the whoopin you got last time you stumbled into SOMD, fancy hat man?

:evil:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Often times...

otter said:
Dear Larry

Ottah

...when people have recently added powerful new weaponry to their arsenal, there is a period, not unlike bronco busters with a new wild thing, where abject fear takes control and freezes the brain. It's an inate safety mechanism we all are born with thast keeps most of us from playing in traffic until we are large and old enough to sue and other such dangers.

It can be more accurately descibed as common sense. I mean you don't KNOW what the bronc will do. Will it throw you? Will it be the one that tramples you and kicks you into the weeds, so to speak? WAY into the weeds?

We all would like to have 500 hp under the hood, we think, but, when we do, until you get used to it, until it's almost killed you a few times, well, hesitation. Uncertainty. FEAR.

Maybe have HIM show up with a pipe wrench?

It could be safer.