Hey Larry

Pete

Repete
cattitude said:
Might I suggest the Petesucksgolfass cafe? When you get there try the Petecouldn'thitshitallday fillet, with a side of Ohmyeffinggodthatshotsucked on a bed of mixed greens:yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Not sure which one...

...is my fav...???

I played so bad 2 Amish dudes in a buggy came and asked if I would come plow their field with my pitching wedge for spring planting because I turned more earth than John deere.

So, otter, how'd he hit the new 'big' stick?

Pete

Repete
otter said:
He hit it good, but he was off his game...so, of course, none of this counts..
:lmao: Of ocurse it does. You won, I stunk on ice. Larry might have even beaten me today.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That's pretty...

Pete said:
:lmao: Of ocurse it does. You won, I stunk on ice. Larry might have even beaten me today.

...bad...considering my physical ailments and all.

In any event, none of us seem to put the time into preparation that will give us the results we want.

Everyone needs a better short game and better, or at least more consistent, ball striking, which is costing us the serious strokes, so, offseason, what do we do? Look for more distance.

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
...bad...considering my physical ailments and all.

In any event, none of us seem to put the time into preparation that will give us the results we want.

Everyone needs a better short game and better, or at least more consistent, ball striking, which is costing us the serious strokes, so, offseason, what do we do? Look for more distance.
I have always had a fairly sound short/middle/driving game. Putting and long irons, especially putting kill me. Yesterday nothing worked at all. I had MAYBE 4 good holes. 5 wood on a 170 yard par 3 rolled past the hole about 3 feet, missed the 3 footer and got a par. #16 a 4 iron from 180 to about 4 feet, which I missed again.

It was just one of those days :shrug: I duffed, not just miss hit a little, bonafide duffed about 20 short chips, hit about 10 sand traps, bladed half the sand shots, sliced the crap out of long irons and I cannot even begin to guess how many shots I hit fat, very fat, Chinaman sticking his head out of the divot and screaming fat. You name it and I did it.

Last edited:

Agee

:lmao:
otter said:
petey.jpg

Quite the sight, screaming Uncle like a little girl..

A "10" on the Par 5, :yikes:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Airgasm said:

He was getting his money's worth.

60% of the game is inside of 150 yds so distance off the tee doesn't help if you're chunking a 7 iron 57 yds.

Pete

Repete
Airgasm said:

The drive was decent, the 2nd shot was a 4 iron about 180 that faded left into the shiat, lost ball, off the matted down grass bladed over the green 40 yards, chipped back short of the green, chipped on the green and rolled as far from the hole as possible and still be on the putting surface, putted and came up 12 feet short going away from the hole, picked up ball in disgust 10