hey there

MMDad

Lem Putt
rocknroll said:
first of all..

who the #### uses perfect grammar on a message board

who the #### are you MC GRAMMAR?

and second..

I would invite every cop in this state to read this thread and look at my website if I could. why? I guess you haven't been paying attention. IT DOESN'T ####ING MATTER YOU ####. I HAVE A MEDICAL NECESSITY. SO #### YOU.

And I never proclaimed myself to be a geniOus.

You are a pot head who tries to hide behind a made up excuse. You are pathetic. And you would face the same possession charges in MD as anyone else. You'd know that if you weren't bombed.

Last edited:

JackintheBox

Warning!

onebdzee said:
alright....some one gave me a "f u" in my karma....who is the culprit? :eyebrow:

I wonder who it could be....maybe....

no it couldn't be the newbie....could it? :confused:

he wouldn't do that....would he....?:shrug:
onebdzee is onebdzee!

onebdzee

off the shelf
After a lengthy discussion with all the voices....we(with the exception of 2) have come to the absolute conclusion that YES, I am in fact, who I say I am

the other 2 voices say I am Wonder Women :eyebrow: good thing the medication makes them quite

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
MysticalMom said:
Hmmmmmmm...

I know people who smoke pot recreationally and live a normal family life, taking care of things and living fine. They're not all burnt out or stupid.

somebody whos guzzled a bottle and is #### faced sloppy drooling drunk. .

Sure you do!!! :whistle:

what u talkin bout willis? that last statement hurt my last feeling :smack:

sockgirl77

Attachments

• SMACK.jpg
    SMACK.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 67

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
MysticalMom said:
If I had to... I'd rather spend time with somebody who's smoked a joint and is stoned than Dougster when he's guzzled a bottle and is #### faced sloppy drooling drunk. But I'll do the driving TYVM.

:fixed:

:razz:

camily

Peace
MysticalMom said:
I know Camily who smoke's pot recreationally and lives a normal family life, taking care of things and living fine. She's not all burnt out or stupid.

Then on the other hand I know people who smoke pot, and act like MysticalMom, laying around all day inviting their neighbors over to sit on the cat and accomplishing absolutely nothing, who ARE just crazy.

If I had to... I'd rather spend time with Camily who's smoked a joint and is stoned than Dougster who's guzzled a bottle and is #### faced sloppy drooling drunk. But I'll do the driving TYVM.
:Fixed: