hey there

rocknroll

Weezy said:
Everybody is different, thats just like you can start smoking at the age of 18 and die at the age of 30 from cancer related to the smoking, but on the other hand there could be another person that also starts smoking at the age of 18 and they may live to be 80, everyones body is different and will react differently.

that was in response to the comment about smokers having no brain, not really being a person

rocknroll

MMDad said:
Note the difference between reality on pot and the truth. You are stupid and illiterate. My six year old uses better grammar than you.

It's interesting that you tell so much about yourself. It's a good thing the cops don't have access to this forum.

first of all..

who the #### uses perfect grammar on a message board

who the #### are you MC GRAMMAR?

and second..

I would invite every cop in this state to read this thread and look at my website if I could. why? I guess you haven't been paying attention. IT DOESN'T ####ING MATTER YOU ####. I HAVE A MEDICAL NECESSITY. SO #### YOU.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
rocknroll said:
first of all..

and second..

I would invite every cop in this state to read this thread and look at my website if I could. why? I guess you haven't been paying attention. IT DOESN'T ####ING MATTER YOU ####. I HAVE A MEDICAL NECESSITY. SO #### YOU.

That was stupid...

Now sing after me... I feel pretty, oh so pretty. I feel pretty, witty and gay...

mainman

Set Trippin
rocknroll said:
first of all..

and second..

Welcome to the fourm, we need need more people like you here.

bcp

In My Opinion
um,,, ok,, like I was reading this site?

and,, um,, oh right,, sorry dude, I spaced,,, so anyway I was like reading this site and I clicked on your website and like,,, wow,, awesome dude,, is that like homegrown or something?

oh yeah, so like I play guitar too, snooooooooooorrrrrrrt,, wow, do you like red? awesome color huh? what? oh right right, so like I play guitar too and like maybe we can you know, like hook up and do a doob or two and jam?

be f-ing awesome.
hey, I gotta go man,,, Its like the neighbors dog keeps trying to dig up my stash the f-ing stoner.:deadhorse

f*** later dude,
oh yeah,, welcome:dude:

gotta run dude.
Hey dog get yer own f-ing stash you f-ing doper dog......................

onebdzee

off the shelf
alright....some one gave me a "f u" in my karma....who is the culprit? :eyebrow:

I wonder who it could be....maybe....

no it couldn't be the newbie....could it? :confused:

he wouldn't do that....would he....?:shrug:

onebdzee

off the shelf
bcp said:
um,,, ok,, like I was reading this site?

and,, um,, oh right,, sorry dude, I spaced,,, so anyway I was like reading this site and I clicked on your website and like,,, wow,, awesome dude,, is that like homegrown or something?

oh yeah, so like I play guitar too, snooooooooooorrrrrrrt,, wow, do you like red? awesome color huh? what? oh right right, so like I play guitar too and like maybe we can you know, like hook up and do a doob or two and jam?

be f-ing awesome.
hey, I gotta go man,,, Its like the neighbors dog keeps trying to dig up my stash the f-ing stoner.:deadhorse

f*** later dude,
oh yeah,, welcome:dude:

gotta run dude.
Hey dog get yer own f-ing stash you f-ing doper dog......................

I LOVE YOU, MAN! :dude:

sockgirl77

onebdzee said:
alright....some one gave me a "f u" in my karma....who is the culprit? :eyebrow:

I wonder who it could be....maybe....

no it couldn't be the newbie....could it? :confused:

he wouldn't do that....would he....?:shrug:
If it was gray, most likely it was him.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Hmmmmmmm...

I'm no "legalize it" advocate but I just don't know where I stand on this issue. :shrug:

If it's a medical issue then sure. I think it's fine. And if I thought pot ( or ANYTHING) would actually help me through the pain when I have a TN attack then I would do what it took to get a doctors note. But I'm not convinced it really does help with pain.

I know people who smoke pot recreationally and live a normal family life, taking care of things and living fine. They're not all burnt out or stupid.

Then on the other hand I know people who smoke pot, and act like crack heads, laying around all day and accomplishing absolutely nothing, who ARE just stupid and burnt out.

Maybe they should legalize it. We already know prohibition doesn't work. If they want to burn out brain cells then let them. They're going to anyway. So.. regulate it...Tax the hell out of it....Use it to create jobs and revenue.... let bankrupt farmers grow it, use all the abondoned factories and out of work factory workers to package it etc....it really could be a cash crop.

If I had to... I'd rather spend time with somebody who's smoked a joint and is stoned than somebody whos guzzled a bottle and is #### faced sloppy drooling drunk. But I'll do the driving TYVM.

Last edited:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
MysticalMom said:
Hmmmmmmm...

I'm no "legalize it" advocate but I just don't know where I stand on this issue. :shrug:

If it's a medical issue then sure. I think it's fine. And if I thought pot ( or ANYTHING) would actually help me through the pain when I have a TN attack then I would do what it took to get a doctors note. But I'm not convinced it really does help with pain.

I know people who smoke pot recreationally and live a normal family life, taking care of things and living fine. They're not all burnt out or stupid.

Then on the other hand I know people who smoke pot, and act like crack heads, laying around all day and accomplishing absolutely nothing, who ARE just stupid and burnt out.

Maybe they should legalize it. We already know prohibition doesn't work. If they want to burn out brain cells then let them. They're going to anyway. So.. regulate it...Tax the hell out of it....Use it to create jobs and revenue.... let bankrupt farmers grow it, use all the abondoned factories and out of work factory workers to package it etc....it really could be a cash crop.

If I had to... I'd rather spend time with somebody who's smoked a joint and is stoned than somebody whos guzzled a bottle and is #### faced sloppy drooling drunk. But I'll do the driving TYVM.

Hey girl we still on for tonight?