hey you !!!!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
You're the type that causes dogs to get shot. :howdy:

NO.... I dont leave mine out.

:shrug:... so I have a dog that does a job.

I sure cant help that the welfare mom doesnt control her kids nor does she teach them that teasing dogs thru a fence will get you in trouble!

really.. .I dont think ANY mother out there will find it ok .. when a neighbor tosses food or candy into the yard for them to eat! :killingme

hell... I even had to have her stop the kids from eating the ice crystals from the ground in her a few months ago.... :barf:... our yard dont drain well... so when it rains.... it just sits there... so yep.. they were eating my dogs piss and chit crystals. :shrug: I could have just sat at the window and watched.. but nooooo... I did go and let her know to watch her kids a little better. :barf:

queenpwb

Killing a dog for barking is way to extreme, like its been said there are other ways to handle that situation. My dogs do bark during the day not constantly and my children are loud when they are home , dogs and children will make noise but its the owner / parents responsibility to teach them there is a time and place for everything . It's common courtesy to make sure your animal does not bother other people when its time for everyone to be asleep or your child to behave when its time to settle down. But as I'm figuring out common courtesy don't seem to exist any longer. Hmm I guess my parents just instilled better values in me.( Not saying I'm perfect )

nomoney

Shooting 3 dogs is just effing crazy. It's not the dogs fault their owners were neglectful. She said she gave it 4 months, which in crazy person talk was probably a month and half.

She's from this area...no doubt it happened here. :popcorn:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
NO.... I dont leave mine out.

:shrug:... so I have a dog that does a job.

I sure cant help that the welfare mom doesnt control her kids nor does she teach them that teasing dogs thru a fence will get you in trouble!

really.. .I dont think ANY mother out there will find it ok .. when a neighbor tosses food or candy into the yard for them to eat! :killingme

hell... I even had to have her stop the kids from eating the ice crystals from the ground in her a few months ago.... :barf:... our yard dont drain well... so when it rains.... it just sits there... so yep.. they were eating my dogs piss and chit crystals. :shrug: I could have just sat at the window and watched.. but nooooo... I did go and let her know to watch her kids a little better. :barf:
I'm sure you're fine with your dogs but the attitude of letting them bark at night and if the neighbor doesn't like it, they can move is wrong. That's the part I was referring to that gets dogs killed.

When a welfare bebe loses an arm from teasing a dog, they may learn from it but I doubt it. :lol:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Killing a dog for barking is way to extreme, like its been said there are other ways to handle that situation. My dogs do bark during the day not constantly and my children are loud when they are home , dogs and children will make noise but its the owner / parents responsibility to teach them there is a time and place for everything . It's common courtesy to make sure your animal does not bother other people when its time for everyone to be asleep or your child to behave when its time to settle down. But as I'm figuring out common courtesy don't seem to exist any longer. Hmm I guess my parents just instilled better values in me.( Not saying I'm perfect )

right... I would talk to him ..instead of a note.
my one neighbors asked me one day if my dog was ok... all my dogs are crated during the day when im at work.
but I had noticed that my new dog had been moving his crate across the room.

come to find out when I left he would howl for a while and at that time he would move his crate. so when she talked to me I soon found out that his past issues were bothering him. I explained his past and she under stood.... I moved his crate away from the wall and within a week all was well.
(we are in townhouses.. so any little noise .. we hear :killingme .... I would never tell them I could hear THEM AT NIGHT!!! :jet: :faint:)
:yay:.....

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I'm sure you're fine with your dogs but the attitude of letting them bark at night and if the neighbor doesn't like it, they can move is wrong. That's the part I was referring to that gets dogs killed.

When a welfare bebe loses an arm from teasing a dog, they may learn from it but I doubt it. :lol:

dude... he doesnt bark all night you fool... he is inside and if he hears an effing car door.. he gets up... he is doing his daymn job.

he is a protection dog. The welfare mama knows im not effing around... I have told her I do document all evedince in my yard... and turn it in. :killingme
I have watched her beat the chit out of the kids for tossing a toy over in the yard. ... :jet:

the kids know to stay away from them... and they are afraid of the dogs. I way smarter to let my dogs get into a situation like that. what i think is funny is now when i pull into the area if the kids are out they are running inside, or she is pullin them off the toys and tossing them inside... or THEY ASK to get out of the car - if i have the dogs in the car, or loading them into the car!

queenpwb

My kids have no fear of dogs, and I love that fact. But I am not naive enough to think that there isn't a dog out there that won't bite a child. I teach my children never get in a dogs face, leave their food alone, always ask an owner about their dog before petting, and never ever approach a strange dog. I don't ever want my girls to be fearful toward an animal just smart about it.

PrepH4U

"If it isn't in writing, it was never said and doesn't exist."

Wise businessman say same ting.

Well I didn't make this crap up. I think someone must have had too many cocktails and had a sober moment to realize, whoops I shouldn't have posted that much info. :whistle:

PrepH4U

Just some food for thought -
So it was legal to tresspass? It was legal to shoot a gun in a neigborhood? I believe there is a law for firing a gun within a certain distance of a residence. Also the dog was not on their property threatening the livestock, so animal cruelity laws come into play. So what's the difference between cold blooded intentional killing of dogs and dog fighting? :shrug: