hey you !!!!

PrepH4U

I killed them (3)...enough said. It wasn't here. It was July 4th when all the fireworks were going off...pop pop pop. No questions ask and the people moved a month later. But that was a last resort after 4 months of torment and after asking for help from all other assoc.'s and after my husband and myself each visited the neighbor and tried to talk to them, only to find out they literally did not care.
:faint:
wow! So by associations do you mean animal control? Yep the people were probably afraid they were next.

PrepH4U

I see you deleted your post, I would have also and to think you have such a sweet sounding name. I am still speechless and that takes a lot!

PrepH4U

So what actual firework provided the best cover for your killing spree? Was is regular black jack firecrackers or the roman candles with the whistling and popping.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:yeahthat: to both...I really hope this dog murdering sugarbear doesn't live near me or my family.

I actually have no problem with her taking matters into her own hands. If she gave the owners an opportunity to resolve the situation and they refused, what else was she supposed to do? Sell her house and move because some idiot won't control their animals?

If people would be more considerate of those around them, there wouldn't be problems like this. But there are those who just think they can be as obnoxious as they please and #### you if you don't like it. I hate those inconsiderate bastards and, frankly, if she'd have shot the neighbors, I'd have called that a justifiable homicide.

:shrug:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I actually have no problem with her taking matters into her own hands. If she gave the owners an opportunity to resolve the situation and they refused, what else was she supposed to do? Sell her house and move because some idiot won't control their animals?

If people would be more considerate of those around them, there wouldn't be problems like this. But there are those who just think they can be as obnoxious as they please and #### you if you don't like it. I hate those inconsiderate bastards and, frankly, if she'd have shot the neighbors, I'd have called that a justifiable homicide.

:shrug:

She shot dogs over barking. I think that's very extreme. Dogs bark. Next thing you know, she's going to have a neighbor with a crying baby one day and snap. :crazy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She shot dogs over barking. I think that's very extreme. Dogs bark. Next thing you know, she's going to have a neighbor with a crying baby one day and snap. :crazy:

It's unlikely there will be a baby sitting outside all night crying. And if there is, I'm sure the cops or CPS would take care of it.

Shooting the dogs is extreme, and I doubt she really did - most likely it's a story for shock value. But she said it was a last resort, and really - what else are you supposed to do? What should she have done instead? She said she talked to the owners, and talked to the HOA. I'm assuming she also called the cops, who don't do anything about barking dogs anyway.

So what should she have done instead?

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
omfg...... i really dont know what to say.....

so help me god if someone did that to my dogs....

:high5: prep.. for getting to that post before she deleted it!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I had a neighbor that would let their dog out to run the area for exercise (rural area of small farms) and his dog always came across the road and would commence to peeing on our newly planted privacy screen trees. I let him know what was going on (I called and left a message at their home when they didn't answer the phone) and he later apologized by leaving a note saying sorry with a $100 bill under our door for us to replace the trees the dog peed on.

I took the $100 bill back to him and said thank you but it's not necessary as the trees thus far have not died (we planted about 45-50 trees). He kept insisting we keep the money anyway and I said no. He kept his dog on his property after that. I didn't want his money, it wouldn't have been appropriate for me to keep his money unless trees needed to be replaced.

So I say this to say that sometimes the neighbors react well.

And its pre-conceived that my neighbour would be mature enough to handle a complaint about thier animal. Im just worry about what would happen if they are not so understanding. I really don't want to live in a hostile situation. I'm not a rude or mean person but there are people out there who are. But you are right about not introducing myself. I have done this with some of the other neighbours but never really had a chance to do so with that one. Hmm maybe introduce myself and say I've seen their dog out and im worried about it getting hurt or lost.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Confuscious Say....

"If it isn't in writing, it was never said and doesn't exist."

Wise businessman say same ting.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
It's unlikely there will be a baby sitting outside all night crying. And if there is, I'm sure the cops or CPS would take care of it.

Shooting the dogs is extreme, and I doubt she really did - most likely it's a story for shock value. But she said it was a last resort, and really - what else are you supposed to do? What should she have done instead? She said she talked to the owners, and talked to the HOA. I'm assuming she also called the cops, who don't do anything about barking dogs anyway.

:yeahthat: I rise at 04:30am. If a dog keeps me up all night and the owners/AC refuse to control it, I most certainly will take matters into my own hands.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Do you leave your dogs outside to bark all night?

nope... but when I do let them out during the day... they bark as if they will kill someone.. (well one may) :shrug:

but I dont leave them unattended! but....my welfare neighbors kids toss crap into my yard all the time... :burning: and I :cds: on her... this last time I scared the hell out of her when I found food in my yard.

I do take my issues out face to face with her!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Let's see:
1) kidnap them and find them new homes
2) toss over chewies to keep them busy
3) drug them at night
4) get ear plugs
5) look at what's wrong with the insulation in her home
6) Close her windows if they are open

I don't know or care, but I think shooting an animal that barks for barking is extreme and shows signs of someone not being very well adjusted.

If she gets that violent towards an animal, she'll get that violent to anyone else that annoys her.

My house is well made and I rarely hear the neighbor dogs unless the windows are open.

Logic dictates that if she can hear the dogs barking and driving her crazy, then perhaps she can hear a neighbor's child with colic. Maybe she's channeling son of sam. :really:

Either way, I find her actions disturbing and showing symptoms of mental illness and an inability to know right from wrong.

Just like the crazy arse lady who stands in my driveway and barks at my dogs and then wants to pet them while they want to eat her.

sm8

After living next to dogs that barked constantly for a year and a half and leaned over my fence to bark at me any time I went in my own yard I have much sympathy for her/him but I never got the desire to actually kill the dogs until they came in my yard and basically malled my daughter. The owners were wise and kept thier dogs in the house until they moved several months later. Now I am stuck next to an empty house that reaks of dog pee. I think I might have to fix that my self if it gets really bad again once the weather warms up.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Let's see:
3) drug them at night
4) get ear plugs

I don't know or care, but I think shooting an animal that barks for barking is extreme and shows signs of someone not being very well adjusted.

If she gets that violent towards an animal, she'll get that violent to anyone else that annoys her.

My house is well made and I rarely hear the neighbor dogs unless the windows are open.

Logic dictates that if she can hear the dogs barking and driving her crazy, then perhaps she can hear a neighbor's child with colic. Maybe she's channeling son of sam. :really:

Either way, I find her actions disturbing and showing symptoms of mental illness and an inability to know right from wrong.

Just like the crazy arse lady who stands in my driveway and barks at my dogs and then wants to pet them while they want to eat her.

:crazy: :whistle: :jerry:
I hear ya miggy... the kids bug my dogs also!
..... YES... one of my dogs barks at night (in the house) and Im sure she does hear it... ask me if I really care? He is doing a job for me :yay: :LOL:

now.. I have to listen to her welfare bebe's beat on the walls, cry and scream during the day... so yep.. in the middle of the night you will get to hear my dog scare the chit out of ya! ..... :love: my thought is... if ya dont like it... please move somewhere else. (hell.. Im paying for it anyway!... live somewhere else and bother someone else) :killingme

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Let's see:
3) drug them at night
4) get ear plugs

:killingme You silly girl! :killingme

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
:crazy: :whistle: :jerry:
I hear ya miggy... the kids bug my dogs also!
..... YES... one of my dogs barks at night (in the house) and Im sure she does hear it... ask me if I really care? He is doing a job for me :yay: :LOL:

now.. I have to listen to her welfare bebe's beat on the walls, cry and scream during the day... so yep.. in the middle of the night you will get to hear my dog scare the chit out of ya! ..... :love: my thought is... if ya dont like it... please move somewhere else. (hell.. Im paying for it anyway!... live somewhere else and bother someone else) :killingme
You're the type that causes dogs to get shot. :howdy:

Cowgirl

I want to get a livestock guardian dog but I won't because I'm sure it'll bark at night and I don't want my neighbors to get mad. :frown: