Hi folks!

mainman

Set Trippin
camily said:
The first thing that came to my mind when I read that was...
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea......???
I thought that was his sweetpea impression..:ohwell:

MPD!!! MPD!!!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

MPD!!!<o:p></o:p>

Foxhound

Finishing last
Okay, I've heard this MPD thrown around alot. I get the feeling it has to do with an alt login. Can anyone clue me in?

Nothing wrong with body art! Skank, that seems a bit much to me. I guess I'm just an old codger. That word seems harsh to me.

CandyRain

Foxhound said:
Okay, I've heard this MPD thrown around alot. I get the feeling it has to do with an alt login. Can anyone clue me in?

Nothing wrong with body art! Skank, that seems a bit much to me. I guess I'm just an old codger. That word seems harsh to me.
No, there's nothing wrong with tats. I've just never been drunk enough I guess :shrug:

Nothing wrong with skanks either. To each her own.

Now an MPD, that sound like something that requires medication or a good shrink. Then again, a skank may require medication too :lmao:

Pete

Repete
mainman said:
I thought that was his sweetpea impression..:ohwell:

MPD!!! MPD!!!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

heh

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
CandyRain said:
No, there's nothing wrong with tats. I've just never been drunk enough I guess :shrug:

Nothing wrong with skanks either. To each her own.

Now an MPD, that sound like something that requires medication or a good shrink. Then again, a skank may require medication too :lmao:
So are you looking to meet up with a single attractive male over 35 with a Harley? :popcorn:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
CandyRain said:
You shouldn't get a tat if you are drunk. :nono: Or are you saying only drunks have tats? :confused:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
CandyRain said:
:nono: who said anything about attractive?
Well from what we have gathered in the last week they are the most highly desired commidity of Somd.com. From what I have observed in my time here there are probably ten single unattached men on here that have motorcycles. There are at least fifty single women on here that would like a man with said qualities. So basically you are vying with at least five if not all fifty of these women for the attention. Good Luck in your hunt. :elaine:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Tigerlily said:
Well from what we have gathered in the last week they are the most highly desired commidity of Somd.com. From what I have observed in my time here there are probably ten single unattached men on here that have motorcycles. There are at least fifty single women on here that would like a man with said qualities. So basically you are vying with at least five if not all fifty of these women for the attention. Good Luck in your hunt. :elaine:

*clearing throat and trying to be kwillia*

I would like to state for the record that I, onebdzee, am not one of these aforementioned "single women" that is looking for the alleged "unattached man" with the alleged "motorcycle". I happen to be single, not vying for anyones attention, and I own my own Harley. So, there are only 49. :biggrin:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
onebdzee said:
*clearing throat and trying to be kwillia*

I would like to state for the record that I, onebdzee, am not one of these aforementioned "single women" that is looking for the alleged "unattached man" with the alleged "motorcycle". I happen to be single, not vying for anyones attention, and I own my own Harley. So, there are only 49. :biggrin:
No there are probably still fifty not counting you and many others. :razz: I think it's funny though. :lmao: