Hi folks!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
onebdzee said:
*clearing throat and trying to be kwillia*

I would like to state for the record that I, onebdzee, am not one of these aforementioned "single women" that is looking for the alleged "unattached man" with the alleged "motorcycle". I happen to be single, not vying for anyones attention, and I own my own Harley. So, there are only 49. :biggrin:
I would like to state for the record that I, migtig, am not one of these aforementioned "single women" that is looking for the alleged "unattached man" with the alleged "motorcycle". I happen to be single, not vying for anyones attention, I don't want to make anyone insane and I really give less than a crap about a motorcycle. So, there are only 48. :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
onebdzee said:
*clearing throat and trying to be kwillia*

I would like to state for the record that I, onebdzee, am not one of these aforementioned "single women" that is looking for the alleged "unattached man" with the alleged "motorcycle". I happen to be single, not vying for anyones attention. So, there are only 49. :biggrin:
Make that 48. :lmao:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
migtig said:
I would like to state for the record that I, migtig, am not one of these aforementioned "single women" that is looking for the alleged "unattached man" with the alleged "motorcycle". I happen to be single, not vying for anyones attention, I don't want to make anyone insane and I really give less than a crap about a motorcycle. So, there are only 48. :biggrin:
:doh: :bawl: :flowers: :lalala:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Tigerlily said:
Well from what we have gathered in the last week they are the most highly desired commidity of Somd.com. From what I have observed in my time here there are probably ten single unattached men on here that have motorcycles. There are at least fifty single women on here that would like a man with said qualities. So basically you are vying with at least five if not all fifty of these women for the attention. Good Luck in your hunt. :elaine:
Hmmm I need to get a Harley now

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Tigerlily said:
Psst It's the internet just tell them you already have one hunny . :whistle:
:lalala: That just makes a good excuse to get one my dear :biggrin:

I have to many other toys to finish with before I get a bike.

H

hborror

Magnum said:
:lalala: That just makes a good excuse to get one my dear :biggrin:

I have to many other toys to finish with before I get a bike.

I told my hubby NO NO when he asked for one. :razz: