Hi

S

snicole1976

Just when I thought everyone her was nice and friendly these people show up. what is an MPD.... IS IT A DEROGATORY TERM OR SOMETHING?????

FerretRescue

bite me
They ran out of basket weaving leaves on the ward? :killingme:lmao:

It just seems so gross...I could be wrong but just picturing it in my head of someone pulling long hair out of a drain then knitting it...oh come on I can't be the only one getting a little queasy over that.

FerretRescue

bite me
Just when I thought everyone her was nice and friendly these people show up. what is an MPD.... IS IT A DEROGATORY TERM OR SOMETHING?????

I am not trying to be mean. just trying to understand. I have never heard of anyone doing that before.

A MPD is someone that has more than one account on here with different names. They usually do it to make the day go by with arguements or stupid crap.

S

snicole1976

It just seems so gross...I could be wrong but just picturing it in my head of someone pulling long hair out of a drain then knitting it...oh come on I can't be the only one getting a little queasy over that.

Its not that bad.... its not all hair. Its yarn and stuff... some people use harse tails