Hi

FerretRescue

bite me
I'll take "loony column" for $500 Alex.

What in the hell has happened to this place, we had more intelligent conversations back in middle school! :ohwell:

because it makes the day go by faster if there is some butthead in here making an ass of themselves or causing hate and discontent.

S

snicole1976

I know I come off as a big azzhole, but most the time I am just messing around. There are some seriously screwed up people in here. hate to see something happen.

Ok, that was my nice deed of the day.

oooohhhhh what would happen do you hurt people... Fishing guy messeged me and said he was the good guy....

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Are there gonna be boobs in this thread anytime soon or just a bunch of disgusting drain hair talk by crazy people dumb enough to think that they're sane?

S

snicole1976

Are there gonna be boobs in this thread anytime soon or just a bunch of disgusting drain hair talk by crazy people dumb enough to think that they're sane?

I have rather nice boobs.. but I'm not posting pics on the web. Thats just not right, and kinda creapy

FerretRescue

bite me

is this what you are looking for?

Attachments

• man.jpg
    man.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 65