High gas prices? Thank a Democrat this November

wintersprings

They have done nothing, and in fact they think the price of gas is a little to low.

Can anyone say new Taxes.......are comming after this next election?

wintersprings

Dems plan:

1) Regulate more...like this will increase gas comming out ...geee

2) Tax more..like this will lover your gas prices

3) encourage more green technology...translation..cars will cost more

these guys are not very reality based.....

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Not trying to step into the political forum and all as I believe they are all full of it. On a brighter side though my company has come up with a program to help it's employees with the cost of fuel. If we drive 0-10 miles one way to work we will get 25.00 starting in July per month. 11-25 miles will get 50.00 a month, 26-50 miles will get 75.00 and 51 and over will get 100.00. We were also told FICA and SS only will be deducted. I personally think this is great. I just wish I was two miles further. I am 24 miles even door to door.:lol:

ImnoMensa

There is no excuse for continuing to send our dollars to people who would destroy us, while refusing to drill for oil that might make us independent on Arab oil.

Anyone who says we cannot drill our way out of this crisis is full of crap. In the short term, that is exactly what we can and should do.

Certainly we need to discover alternative sources of energy, but we cannot dry up and die while doing the looking.I wonder sometimes if that is the plan . To destroy our economy while saving the planet for those who will come after the riots and pick up the pieces.

JoeR

They have done nothing, and in fact they think the price of gas is a little to low.

You mean all the oil producers in the middle east and others who hate President Bush aren't going to change and increase their production if Obama wins? :sarcasm:

JoeR

Not trying to step into the political forum and all as I believe they are all full of it. On a brighter side though my company has come up with a program to help it's employees with the cost of fuel. If we drive 0-10 miles one way to work we will get 25.00 starting in July per month. 11-25 miles will get 50.00 a month, 26-50 miles will get 75.00 and 51 and over will get 100.00. We were also told FICA and SS only will be deducted. I personally think this is great. I just wish I was two miles further. I am 24 miles even door to door.:lol:

That's cool. What company do you work for? Also how are they calculating how far you drive?

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Yes, how stupid to plan for the future. :rolleyes: All new technology is expensive at first. Once it becomes more common, the prices will come down.

...but by then, don't you think inflation will have kept the price of those new care soaring even farther than they would had we retained our own oil supplies for our own consumption?

T

toppick08

Drill, utilize coal shale, build more refineries.........here at home....be our own boss.

Cowgirl

...but by then, don't you think inflation will have kept the price of those new care soaring even farther than they would had we retained our own oil supplies for our own consumption?

You don't want to plan for the future? I'd rather know we have options for when oil eventually runs out or something major happens. Why wait until it's an emergency?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
You don't want to plan for the future? I'd rather know we have options for when oil eventually runs out or something major happens. Why wait until it's an emergency?
Sorry hun, I have to...

It's the democrats that have prevented us from drilling. :flowers:

Cowgirl

Sorry hun, I have to...

It's the democrats that have prevented us from drilling. :flowers:

Mike, I'm not talking about drilling more. I'm talking about how great it would be to research and develop more options for petroleum-free cars, energy, etc.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
NObama has been caught on tape saying he's glad the prices of gas went up, what he also said is that he just didn't expect it to go up so fast!!! So good to know how much you care about Americans dipsh!t!!! :buttkick:

wintersprings

Mike, I'm not talking about drilling more. I'm talking about how great it would be to research and develop more options for petroleum-free cars, energy, etc.

A true Dem, not very reality based, answer. Some geek is going to invent the solution.

Ben hearin that for what, 30 years. Maby Al Gore to the rescue, with a new internet?

Sorry, but energy in a bottle, is science, and we all know what can power cars. Hint it's not majic, and wishes.

awpitt

Main Streeter
So your employer will not be deducting Sate & Fed income taxes? If that's the case, I hope you're going to be putting those amounts in savings each payday. If not, you're going to be in for a huge shock come tax time in early '09.

Cowgirl

A true Dem, not very reality based, answer. Some geek is going to invent the solution.

Ben hearin that for what, 30 years. Maby Al Gore to the rescue, with a new internet?

Sorry, but energy in a bottle, is science, and we all know what can power cars. Hint it's not majic, and wishes.

:roflmao: Ok. :killingme

D

Dixie

Dems plan:

1) Regulate more...like this will increase gas comming out ...geee

2) Tax more..like this will lover your gas prices

3) encourage more green technology...translation..cars will cost more

these guys are not very reality based.....

Coming has one m.