High gas prices? Thank a Democrat this November

Pete

Repete
When Bush first entered office the Senate was 50-50 until June when Jeffords went Independent, anything brought up by one party that the other didn't like could be easily blocked by filibuster. Besides, when does Congress ever do anything for the good of the people?

And both Maine Senators Snow and Collins are unreliable despite the R next to their names.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
If drilling is so important why didn't it get pushed through when Bush was first in office with a Republican controlled congress? Seems like it should have been a slam dunk since the Democrats are blocking things now.
Maybe because within the first 9 months he had 9/11 to deal with?? :duh:

I don't get the complaints on the CFL's...... I bought a bunch and love them. Are you not buying the proper wattage? Mine come on full brightness the second they're turned on. :shrug:

Buy at least 100 watts and you should have no problems. I don't.

SamSpade

I don't get the complaints on the CFL's...... I bought a bunch and love them. Are you not buying the proper wattage? Mine come on full brightness the second they're turned on. :shrug:

Have you had them a few years?

I used to have an entire house with nothing but CFL's, all brands and types. All the same - eventually, dim and slow to start up.