High School Football This Weekend

DaBRAVES

Does anybody have or know a kid on Leonardtown or Great Mills JV and freshman team? Just wondering what the score was from their games. GM got the Varsity County Title, just wanted to see you will get the JV and Freshman Title.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Does anybody have or know a kid on Leonardtown or Great Mills JV and freshman team? Just wondering what the score was from their games. GM got the Varsity County Title, just wanted to see you will get the JV and Freshman Title.

Asked around and nobody knows.
However... is it true the Braves are underdogs this week?
:killingme

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Asked around and nobody knows.
However... is it true the Braves are underdogs this week?
:killingme

Not sure if that's true or not, but I do know that L'town field is underwater. :squishsquish: Both L'town Field Hockey and Soccer had to hold playoff games at Chopticon last night because of the fields.

Where's that thread about the turf fields?

Ibelieve

A week late and $3 short
Not sure if that's true or not, but I do know that L'town field is underwater. :squishsquish: Both L'town Field Hockey and Soccer had to hold playoff games at Chopticon last night because of the fields.

Where's that thread about the turf fields?

DO NOT get me started. The Committee got an earful from me last night. :killingme

Now I have to go out today and buy tarps to cover the field to ensure we can play our soccer games tomorrow and football Friday. Be sure to come hungry tonight and Friday. I have $3K worth of inventory to get rid of. :cds:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
DO NOT get me started. The Committee got an earful from me last night. :killingme

Now I have to go out today and buy tarps to cover the field to ensure we can play our soccer games tomorrow and football Friday. Be sure to come hungry tonight and Friday. I have $3K worth of inventory to get rid of. :cds:

In order to help you out, I'd have to not eat for the next two days. :lol:

But you know I will. :huggy:

DaBRAVES

After losing 20 of 22 starters from last years team, the Braves fielded a very competitive team that will oopen some eyes in the years to come. They run a 3-4 defense and 3 of the 4 linebackers started as sophmores this year. Also on of their cornerbacks was a sophmore. So thats 4 sophmores starting on defense that scored 6 TD's this year!! Not to mentioned their QB was a sophmore.

With their tough schedule in place again next year, I believe we could see a state title contending team next year.