Hogin

SxyPrincess

Dayum, Mig...if you think I was treating you unfairly, I'm sorry. :bawl: Just don't jump down my throat because I'm not the only one playing the game.

You don't get upset with 'Earl' comments...why should you get upset about this?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Dayum, Mig...if you think I was treating you unfairly, I'm sorry. :bawl: Just don't jump down my throat because I'm not the only one playing the game.

You don't get upset with 'Earl' comments...why should you get upset about this?
Because "Earl" isn't a forum member. And because "Earl" could give less than a rat's arse what anybody says or implies about him. And because "Earl" did want to hit that.
PT is a forum member. PT does have feelings. And PT doesn't want to hit that.
You are the one who starts the "game" everytime. Like I said, to everybody, if you want to dis me fine, just show PT some respect. He is a real good guy.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by migtig
Because "Earl" isn't a forum member. And because "Earl" could give less than a rat's arse what anybody says or implies about him. And because "Earl" did want to hit that.
PT is a forum member. PT does have feelings. And PT doesn't want to hit that.
You are the one who starts the "game" everytime. Like I said, to everybody, if you want to dis me fine, just show PT some respect. He is a real good guy.

So your sayin PT's turned into a girl and can't take the ribbing started by a buddy? :shrug: :wink: :killingme

IMHO everyone was just messin with the both of you, no need to get the panties in a knot, life's much to short for that shiznet. Dag!

Disclaimer: I do not, nor never have thought PT is/was a "girly man", tis all in good fun :biggrin:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Christy

IMHO everyone was just messin with the both of you, no need to get the panties in a knot, life's much to short for that shiznet. Dag!
Yep, that's what I thought too, but apparently, it's only acceptable for Sxy to be banging the entire board. :bubble:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Yep, that's what I thought too, but apparently, it's only acceptable for Sxy to be banging the entire board. :bubble:

:poorbaby:

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG???????????? :shrug: :huggy: :flowers: :love:

GIVE PEACE A CHANCE!!! :peace:

WE ARE THE WORLD, WE ARE THE CHILDREN :party:

Sorry, I forgot my tourettes syndrome meds today. :twitch:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Damn, Mig! Chill out, baby! I'm sorry if I made you feel bad - I was only teasing you.

And I apologize to PT, too. PT, if the girl of your dreams happens to be reading these forums :)killingme) and happens to get bent because she thinks your tappin' Mig, have her PM me and I'll tell her that Mig is definitely, absolutely and positively NOT INTERESTED in you. And I'll tell her that Mig has not even noticed that you are a VERY attractive guy with a dog and a motorcycle. She doesn't even think you're very smart or funny. And she DEFINITELY doesn't think you have a cute butt.

Oh...wait...where was I? Oh yeah....

:peace:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Damn, Mig! Chill out, baby! I'm sorry if I made you feel bad - I was only teasing you.

Yeah!!! Ya didn't see Vrai get all bent out of shape over the theroy that SmallTown was her husband. Or was that Cari? Or Catt? Or was Vrai married to JetMonkey and half owner of Club Bluto?. I just can't keep track of this stuff anymore :bawl:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by otter
and Sharon doesn't own SOMD???

Of course she does! :rolleyes: Vrai's just a front, and I heard tell that Sharon's been runnin around with that crazy 2ndAmendment guy too!!!!!! :yikes:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Oh great now I am hearing from people who haven't participated in the bs until now. I said I am tired of it. And I am. You want to continue picking on me, fine. I hope it makes you all feel real proud of yourselves. I will make an effort not to make friends with anybody on this board from now on if I am gonna to have to put up with BS from people who should have some friggin common sense. I have done nothing wrong to anybody, yet you all want to continue, even after I asked everybody to stop. I said it before that you are making me feel bad about myself and who I am and yet you continue. What does everybody want me to do ? Jump PT's bones? Well he might not like that too much, so stop giving me such BS. I don't deserve to be treated like this. Do you all want to make me feel humilated? I don't understand why you can't show somebody a little common courtesy, especially when others have picked on some of you in the past and I have stuck up for you. I guess my sense of honor and morals and belief in respect is a laughing stock to some of you. But you can't change me by picking on me. If anything you all by continuing in the same vein and worse have made me disgusted and lose respect for you.

Christy

b*tch rocket
What in God's name are you talking about MigTig? There was not one bit of malice in ANY post from ANYONE. You're now just getting plain silly over this thread.

Last edited:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
What in God's name are you talking about MigTig? There was not one bit of malice in ANY post from ANYONE. You're now just getting plain silly over this thread.
Well maybe I am being silly. I am allowed aren't I? Besides I would have never said anything to begin with if it hadn't felt like malice for a while now.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by migtig
Besides I would have never said anything to begin with if it hadn't felt like malice for a while now.
Well cut it out because you're no fun when you misplace your sense of humor. :nono:

:spank: <----note the smile on the whackee? That could be yooooou.....

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by vraiblonde
YES!!!!! And then come back and tell us how it was. :cool:
:lmao: How bout asking him to supply you with a list of names and numbers instead?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
:yeahthat:

We wish SOMEONE would hurry up and do him so we can do the :thewave: :party: and :banana:
Well I'll email ya with who to pester instead of me, but ya might have to go there in person.