Hogin

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Steve
lost the war...:killingme....lost the war... :killingme lost the war... :killingme
I will certainly take some of those peanuts.. I also wouldnt mind someone firing up a 40 quart stockpot and making some honest to goodness chicken and sausage jambalaya....

Christy

b*tch rocket
Steve is going to Philly and NJ tomorrow night. Anyone want him to bring hoagies, cheesesteaks, real pizza? Water ice and soft pretzels?

Jimbo

Dirty Old Man in Training
Originally posted by Steve
Yankeeism...:killingme....lost the war... :killingme cornbread... :killingme

Steve, Buddy, the war was before our time. Let it go man...

The South and the southern mentality's basis isn't about the Civil War. Its about treating your fellow man with a little respect and common courtsey. Its about holding the door for somebody, its about saying "sir" and "ma'am" no matter how many times somebody tells you not to. Its about smiling and saying "hi" to a complete stranger, or stoping to help somebody in need. (Or picking up cornbread for a stranger, or offering to make Tea for one.

"..lost the war" <-- Yankeeism. Thanks for proving a point.

Last edited:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Christy
Steve is going to Philly and NJ tomorrow night. Anyone want him to bring hoagies, cheesesteaks, real pizza? Water ice and soft pretzels?
Dont' forget the Birch Beer!

Jimbo

Originally posted by mainman
I will certainly take some of those peanuts.. I also wouldnt mind someone firing up a 40 quart stockpot and making some honest to goodness chicken and sausage jambalaya....

I'm thinking there's a "Forums Picnic" brewing here... I'm down.

Jimbo

Yeah. and the " ) " thing doesn't always work. Damn Yankee programmers just got it in for us.

What about Bob?

Originally posted by Christy

Put the pretzel down and step away from the pretzel. If you don't believe me, ask PT!

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Hey Kwillia!

Originally posted by kwillia
:notworthy: You have outdone yourself today, Kyle....:bonk:
I had to make up for spoiling Otters fun yesterday! :lol: