Hogin

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Originally posted by TripleJ
I've been missing out on this? :cheers: you guys are entertaining,
They only get this way when the meds run out.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I've been missing out on this? :cheers: you guys are entertaining,
Well your profile says "peacekeeper" - what I want to know is what took you so long to get here? :mad:

TripleJ

I grew up in District Heights, I only keep the peace when I'm getting paid, other wise i step back and watch

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Frostillicus
Remind me again why I never trust anyone? Oh, yeah! :cheesy:
Cause blackmail sux? :shrug: You shouldn't have started in too. By now I am feeling downright evil. :burning:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Sharon
Are you from PG too MM?
suitland baby, born and raised... word up!
stomped all through morninside, district heights, forrestville and camp springs...
Ghetto Fabulous :cool:

F

Frostillicus

Is this 911? Yes, I'd like to report a thread jacking!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I grew up in District Heights, I only keep the peace when I'm getting paid, other wise i step back and watch
Can I buy you for a couple of beers like I can Vince? :really:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Frostillicus
Is this 911? Yes, I'd like to report a thread jacking!
And you are caller number 8106, please hold.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by kwillia
:yeahthat: :twitch:

Psst... Mig... we got lot's of juicy and frosti stuff to talk about this weekend...:wink:
Nope I ain't talking - he knows where I live and work too. :ohwell: I'm gonna listen to music and ignore everything else. Then I am going to get miserabley homesick and say f everybody and everything and pack up my dawg and head south. Don't worry I'll probably come back as an mpg

TripleJ

I'd like a couple of beers, that would be great. I have to go now though, I'm working midnights and, it's time for me to leave, I never have time when I find something to do. If you guys do this a lot I'll be back........good night everyone/good morning everyone

mainman

Set Trippin
I'd like a couple of beers, that would be great. I have to go now though, I'm working midnights and, it's time for me to leave, I never have time when I find something to do. If you guys do this a lot I'll be back........good night everyone/good morning everyone
c~ya laterz homie...

F

Frostillicus

Mid shift for about 10 years, keep the faith brother!

Jimbo

Dirty Old Man in Training
Originally posted by migtig
... I am going to get miserabley homesick and say f everybody and everything and pack up my dawg and head south. ...

w0rd. nuthin like a little Southern Hospitality to help get things feelin like they should again.

I've about met my quota of Yankeeisms too and am ready to roll on back to NC for a little sweet tea, Pork BBQ, and boild peanuts (I promise I'll bring some back for everybody that made a fuss 'bout wanting to try the real thing)...

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Jimbo
w0rd. nuthin like a little Southern Hospitality to help get things feelin like they should again.

I've about met my quota of Yankeeisms too and am ready to roll on back to NC for a little sweet tea, Pork BBQ, and boild peanuts (I promise I'll bring some back for everybody that made a fuss 'bout wanting to try the real thing)...
Oh bring me back some real cornmeal and some cheerwine please and a pulled pork samwich. :smooch: I'll make the sweet tea for ya anytime ya want.