Holly Point Show...

MyAlexis

I think I ment WD SORRY. the chestnut is actually one of my trainer's students who is at collage in VA so I'm riding him around to keep him active. Hes DEF not green, hes magnificant actually, not like my Lexi who I love regardless LoL. I breifly know Sadie too and I know shes not mean, i never said she was, Im cool with her. I dont know if I really kick her in the kidneys, all I know is she grunts really loudly when I kick her and we all say "kick em in the kidneys" just to give a brief idea of where to put your heels I guess. LoL. Sadie, I cleared things up with my trainer so we're all good.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Thanks!:buddies: I guess this ends this saga session of "As the forum turns" tune in next time when "WD reappears!":shocking::burning:
Our two final shows we have "rated" judges. We hope you all will join us for the fun and spectacular thrills and spills!:jerry::yahoo:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Christina I used your pictures on myspace becasue you gave me permission before to. You let Kat use your pictures and you said I could. I thought that meant all not jsut the 2 you took at MSA. My fault I misunderstood you.

I do apologize for stealing your pics and Christina if you dont want me to use them, let me know. Rack'm I got rid of yours... I have a printed copy(friend gave it to me) so sorry

My e-mail was this
Here are two links. You can open the links in a window and then save that file and upload it under you pics. Or you can put them on your mainpage by coding them with HTML.

I know I said I wouldn't do this, but since Kathryn posted ALL of her on her myspace I didn't think sending you two low-res photos would be so horrible.

Hopefully I can get out to some of the other MSA shows this year. Good luck.

I gave a friend of yours, a poster on this board some low-res copies of some photos from a show. I told her not to tell anyone. She posted them on her myspace. You saw them and wrote an e-mail to the people who handle the orders for my site asking for free copies of the pictures of multiple people.

I mentioned that I do not do that, this is a business. Then I went against that and sent you links for two images. That was not an invite to take more images from my site, for your myspace. Thankfully I have a watermark that includes my website. This is in a way advertisement for me. But, I'm thinking my watermarks are going to get bigger and bolder.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
First off "SadieLady" I do know who you are. We even talked at Holly Point. I feel that everyone is getting the wrong idea about me. Im not this person who goes and busts on everyone. I apologize for all that. It wasnt my intention. Also Jana you dont need to bug my trainer, shes aware I let her know. Leave her out of it. Christina I used your pictures on myspace becasue you gave me permission before to. You let Kat use your pictures and you said I could. I thought that meant all not jsut the 2 you took at MSA. My fault I misunderstood you. Rack'm I realize you intention was not to embarass me, your right you cant see my face and I shouldnt of blown it all outta proportion. i took the picture off myspace if that makes it better. Julie you had no right to post my whole mysapce up here. that was kinda mean. Anwyays I really am just on here now to apologize to the whole lotta you. my intetntion was not to be the bad guy in SOMD... I was just saying that I didnt feel right about it. But apparently I used a bad choice of words and what not. So everyone, Im not this person that that last post made me out to be. I apologize and I wish it could make everything better. I know some people hold grudges and first impressions are always the ones that count and I screwed that up but oh well life goes on. Again I apologize and Im here to start over. I am glad you enjoyed that show and lets start over.

I do apologize for stealing your pics and Christina if you dont want me to use them, let me know. Rack'm I got rid of yours... I have a printed copy(friend gave it to me) so sorry

:peace: Good job stepping up and apologizing! Hats off to you! But... maybe next time you can leave real names out...:whistle:

Loper

Animal Poor!
For the record Loper and Rack'm if you ever get shots of me falling please post 'em! I sure it won't be graceful and as Loper knows I'm a member of the WFWR group. That's the "Weird Faces While Riding" group.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: whoo hoo kay I'm coming to every event you ride in just to try to get falling pics... :evil: I never did post all your WFWR pics did I? That was before I knew you well enough to do so... :whistle: Now I'll have to go back and find them... :killingme

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
:lmao::lmao::lmao: whoo hoo kay I'm coming to every event you ride in just to try to get falling pics... :evil: I never did post all your WFWR pics did I? That was before I knew you well enough to do so... :whistle: Now I'll have to go back and find them... :killingme

I will be at the PG Eq Center Saturday and Sunday. The show is actually on Sunday and I'll be there with both Peanut and the new girl Octavia. :starcat::lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!
I will be at the PG Eq Center Saturday and Sunday. The show is actually on Sunday and I'll be there with both Peanut and the new girl Octavia. :starcat::lmao:

I'll come out if you want me to :love: Can't do both days though, which day you want me to come?
Like you could fall off Peanut... :doh: he's such a good boy and just walks over the jumps... :lmao: now Octavia I might have a chance at some action... :lmao::lmao:
What event is this?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Are we going to have great photographers at this show? Loper are you coming this time? Rack'm? Phyxuis? We have a "R" rated judge this time. Please weather work with us. Only two more to go! Pre entries are due tomorrow!!!:buddies:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I'll come out if you want me to :love: Can't do both days though, which day you want me to come?
Like you could fall off Peanut... :doh: he's such a good boy and just walks over the jumps... :lmao: now Octavia I might have a chance at some action... :lmao::lmao:
What event is this?

It's the PVDA Chapter Challenge. It's really only on Sunday. I'm just taking everything up today. :) You're more than welcome to come up. Not sure we'll have too much excitment though. :otter:

:buddies:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Wow, that was a lot of catching up to do. Now I saw some great pics of Devine riding my mare Eve, however I still do not know how she did in her class. I dont see her refusing, so that is a good thing. I see you have made fun of her overjumping (nice photoshop Sadie) but DevineJ, did she place, did she flop...its been a long 7 days for me!! Thanks to a storm called Noel and a ship called the Glory :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Wow, that was a lot of catching up to do. Now I saw some great pics of Devine riding my mare Eve, however I still do not know how she did in her class. I dont see her refusing, so that is a good thing. I see you have made fun of her overjumping (nice photoshop Sadie) but DevineJ, did she place, did she flop...its been a long 7 days for me!! Thanks to a storm called Noel and a ship called the Glory :lmao:

I would tell you but I think devine wanted to.:lmao: The suspense!:starcat: