Hollyrock Diesel Douchebags - step in

C

czygvtwkr

Everyone knows the best way to get back at a buisness is to visit them, use their restroom and give them an "upper decker".

Homer J

Power Chord
ILT.JPG

I like turtles.

SG_Player1974

Probably wouldn't have been as offensive to the business owner.

The ONLY reason it became offensive to the owner is because the "owner" didn't bother to properly read the OP and just posted without letting it sink in.

Shortly after, the "SOMD network" kicked in and his buddies came to the rescue with insulting posts, name calling, and stupidity.

Let me sum up the OP for all:

Idiots that have the HR stickers on their trucks and act like "douchebags" on the road = DOUCHEBAGS!!

Owner of HR = Should let his customers know that their actions could negatively impact his business.

For the longer version.... Please see Post #1 in this tread! :coffee:

I have lots of diesel trucks, tractors and equipment AND I hate black belchy diesel smoke... and I have an internet penis! I wanna play too!

Attachments

• k_jonhandstand.jpg
    k_jonhandstand.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 153

MMM_donuts

Why would someone sue McDonald's because their coffee is TOO hot? Why would someone sue the entertainment group that hired the doctor that killed your son? (Michael Jackson) Why would someone sue their neighbor because they left THEIR child unattended and they got hurt on the neighbor's property? All above are true incidents. I guess you never know the thought process of anyone until you are in THEIR situation!! :coffee: Which leads me back to thinking about it before you tell someone to STFU :whistle: What started out as a rant against idiot drivers and a word of caution towards a business owner has predictably turned into a thread of name calling, misunderstanding, and idiocity. WELCOME TO SOMD.COM FORUMS!!!

Dude. Did you see the burns that woman was inflicted with? And did you know that she wasn't driving or moving when the coffee was spilt? And did you know that McDonald's had been warned multiple times about the temp of their coffee being too hot? And did you know that their coffee was over 30 degrees hotter than the standard hot coffee temp? And did you know that the woman initially only asked for help with her medical bills before involving any lawyers because she spent weeks in the hospital for multiple surgeries with 2nd and 3rd degree burns on her body?

And that's why she won.

Seriously, you should look up the story.

bcp

In My Opinion
Dude. Did you see the burns that woman was inflicted with? And did you know that she wasn't driving or moving when the coffee was spilt? And did you know that McDonald's had been warned multiple times about the temp of their coffee being too hot? And did you know that their coffee was over 30 degrees hotter than the standard hot coffee temp? And did you know that the woman initially only asked for help with her medical bills before involving any lawyers because she spent weeks in the hospital for multiple surgeries with 2nd and 3rd degree burns on her body?

And that's why she won.

I wont even buy McDonalds coffee, its still too hot. The reason is that the hotter the water, the fewer the grounds that are needed, saves them money. and when you charge a dollar for 15 cents worth of coffee, the need to maximize your profits is there.

Caution

I wont even buy McDonalds coffee, its still too hot. The reason is that the hotter the water, the fewer the grounds that are needed, saves them money. and when you charge a dollar for 15 cents worth of coffee, the need to maximize your profits is there.

McDonald's coffee gives me the chits

MMM_donuts

There's something else about that story, too, that she didn't win 100% of her claim. The judge faulted her for not maintaining control of the coffee and docked that percentage of fault off her settlement.

glhs837

Power with Control
Im the guy in refernce to your #2.

We were talking about stacks coming out of the bed of a truck, kind of like a road tractor.....not a regular exhaust that would infact blow down low close to the road. We were talking about the original topic, but now we are moved on to another incident on Willows road. Did this truck have a big sticker in the rear glass?

I did classify myself as a Hollyrock Douchebag (because the assumption of one classifies many)....never once did i say ive done burnouts in the middle of the road or smoked the innocent bystander or bicyclist.... But myself and about 4,000 other customers all can now classify ourselves as douchebags....its how people see it in the title....and its how people are taking it from the thread.

I understand your frustrations of riding a motorcycle and getting smoke in your helmet...... Have you ever been riding behind a vehicle with someone smoking and getting asshes and ciggarettes thrown on you... People do that not even thinking....but its just a dangerous.

Same here, was stacks about as high as the cab of the bed. Stickers, cant recall, dont need HR t make your truck a smoke belching beast. anyone with am internet connection and $500 can do that. I do get flicked ashes and butts all the time, luckily thea ero of the bike mostly keep them away.

SG_Player1974

Yep.... Read the story multiple times AND saw the HBO documentary about lawsuits.

Unfortunately, I think you missed the point I was trying to make. I was pointing out that you should not judge anyone or "Tell them to STFU" until you have walked in their shoes or experienced what they have.

How does RoseRed know if the OP hasn't already been in a motor vehicle accident due to like circumstances? How does RoseRed know if the OP hasn't lost a loved one due to an accident in the past? How does RoseRed know the entire story AT ALL?

Simply knee-jerk replying with "STFU" is not appropriate.