Hollyrock Diesel Douchebags - step in

sockgirl77

well, I know Crazy Squid is real but I don't know about the rest. :shrug:

I find the riceburner stuff hilarious. Where I'm from, most of the ricers were Asian because after all, ricers are called ricers because Asians eat rice. I know, it's cruel, but they embrace it. Anyway, since there aren't a lot of asians around here, it seems like the ricers are all white boys. What's up with that? Azn wannabeez?

Chess got his start in that thread. :lol:

glhs837

Power with Control
I do this for myself, in my own house. Because I dont need people like you, I can figure this stuff out all on my own. Its not hard. After troubleshooting complex weapons systems for over 30 years, making a small network isnt hard, you're right. Could go wireless, and most of the house is served just fine for light surfing that way. But in a house like this, I am stuck with repeaters for the far crivers, and if I wanted to offer an optimum connection, say for gaming or streaming high def, then wired is the way to go. I use powerline networking for the son and the livingroom for me and Netflix and such. I can route and terminate Cat5e sufficient for my needs. So no, you dont need me, and no, I dont need you. Anymore than I neeeded the asshats from Metrocast who raked me over the coals for four hours just to prove a point. Even removed perfectly good connections and lied to my face about why.

Simply because I told them they didnt need to perform the $70 service call, it all worked fine. IF you want that whole story, let me know, I wrote a version up when it happened.

HollyRockJT

Jus Chillin...
Diesel Douchers, Neon douchers, or just plain douchers, this thread has a handful of them.

Can someone cliff note pages 9 - whatever page this is in less than 5 sentences please...

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Diesel Douchers, Neon douchers, or just plain douchers, this thread has a handful of them.

Can someone cliff note pages 9 - whatever page this is in less than 5 sentences please...

THE DIESEL DOUCHERS DONT THINK THEY ARE DIESEL DOUCHERS...

and Socki will be giving free penis measurement... :coffee:

nomoney

Attachments

• Pot_Calling_the_Kettle_Black_T-Shirt.png
    Pot_Calling_the_Kettle_Black_T-Shirt.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 184

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Hey bob.... can you please pick a side OR are you just in it for the drama?

It looks like you are going around and telling the people who are AGAINST this type of behavior to STFU

Here, it looks like you are against the people that are FOR this behavior.

Which one is it bob? How about you pick a side and stick with it! Otherwise....

STFU!!!!! :smack:

You just aren't down with it like us cool kids man...

If you were you would understand the

#STFU...

Apparently not since you keep leaving out the "#"

#cookies

#Numnumnumnum.

nomoney

You just aren't down with it like us cool kids man...

If you were you would understand the

#STFU...

Apparently not since you keep leaving out the "#"

#cookies

#Numnumnumnum.

#showmethecookie
#Ididitallforthecookie
#lolololololololololololololol