Hollyrock Diesel Douchebags - step in

glhs837

Power with Control
My point exactly. It's hard get pissed off at a Miata - unless they try really, really hard. Usually because they are SO cute and tiny - Yet it happens. However when a 6000 pound DURAMAX smoking machine is rolling along like an idiot, you have to take it seriously. Civil liability is something that is not taught in too many High Schools, maybe the tuner and shop who put these things together should look it up.

I left out MOPAR! How did I leave those out!:killingme

Dunno, wife has been driving the Charger since I have been laid up, and says she is amazed at the amount of vehicular penis waving that gets directed at her, seems anything with wheels is making noises at her, revving engines, spinning tires, matching speeds and making "lets go" hand gestures:)

I don't understand how anyone can get smoked out in there little car when the pipe comes out of the back of the bed of the truck and the smoke comes out OVER the top of the truck.

We'll get to the tall stacks in a minute, but many dont, and you get this sort of thing. Empty road, fine, but I see it on 235 quite often.

HUGE BURNOUT!!! Duramax Turbo Diesel! - YouTube

Ah, here we go, chceck around 30-35 seconds in, cant imagine why folks wouldn't want to breathe that crap. Sure looks street level to me. Seems a lot of you see the cooll smoke shows at a dead rest, and see the smoke do straight up. There's this thing called aerodynamics, does funny things to smoke...

F250 6.0l powerstroke 7" stack black - YouTube

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
1) Smoking tires are on the ground.
2) Aerodynamics. Airflow over the cab is then pulled downward toward the ground.

I was just going to say..

Watch air tunnel and aerodynamic testing of any pick up truck.. EVERYTHING gets pulled down close to the ground..

Pulls across the top of the cab, into the bed, where a venturi is formed, then releases over the top of the tailgate and pulled towards the ground..

Anybody that's ever ridden in the back of the pick up truck would understand, as you sitting back to the cab facing to the rear, and the wind and dirt are hitting you square in the face..

Attachments

• pickupaero.jpg
    pickupaero.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 208

Hank

my war
I don't understand how anyone can get smoked out in there little car when the pipe comes out of the back of the bed of the truck and the smoke comes out OVER the top of the truck.

Has anyone mentioned the damn pipes just look plain retarded?

glhs837

Power with Control
I was just going to say..

Watch air tunnel and aerodynamic testing of any pick up truck.. EVERYTHING gets pulled down close to the ground..

Pulls across the top of the cab, into the bed, where a venturi is formed, then releases over the top of the tailgate and pulled towards the ground..

Anybody that's ever ridden in the back of the pick up truck would understand, as you sitting back to the cab facing to the rear, and the wind and dirt are hitting you square in the face..

Where did you get the budget for a translator?:drummer:

lucky_bee

RBF expert
:mad:

Have we figured out which one a y'all has the smallest/biggest penis yet?
Or do we have to wait until a page 18 for pictures of your trucks to be posted :popcorn:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
What I REALLY want is an F-250 diesel, however, that's not very practical so I'll just continue to drive my 6-cylinder sedan. :kickingrocks: