Hollyrock Diesel Douchebags - step in

C

czygvtwkr

Oooo You Have an IP Address ......

Guess he doesn't understand that most residential internet providers use dynamic IP, my IP today could be different than my IP tomorrow.

Also I am pretty sure that the proprietor of this website wouldn't just give out peoples IP addresses without a very good reason.

Caution

Guess he doesn't understand that most residential internet providers use dynamic IP, my IP today could be different than my IP tomorrow.

Also I am pretty sure that the proprietor of this website wouldn't just give out peoples IP addresses without a very good reason.

From what I have seen from those folks, I kinda doubt they could find anyone if they had their home address. Much less an IP

They did not strike me as being the brightest bulbs in the box

ginwoman

I'm thinking this is exactly the case. He's getting free advertising out of this, and the longer this thread continues, the more likely his name gets out. I had never heard of them until you used their name. If I had a diesel, I'd be tempted to make a visit.

You also have to factor in the nature of his business.... he sells and assists in configuring high performance diesels. He probably doesn't consider this kind of notoriety a bad thing.

He is a very good guy and he knows his stuff

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Guess he doesn't understand that most residential internet providers use dynamic IP, my IP today could be different than my IP tomorrow. - [Providers do save this info for RIAA and the Cops for X Amount of time]

yeah and he also threw down a 'layer one' insult ....

[but I doubt Vri gave the IP based on such a week ass-ed comment]

RPMDAD

Wow, feeling bad here, my 4 cyl. Toyota PU, doesn't blow smoke or spin wheels unless the road is wet or has snow or ice on it. Bummer, goes and kicks rocks.

bcp

In My Opinion
Wow, feeling bad here, my 4 cyl. Toyota PU, doesn't blow smoke or spin wheels unless the road is wet or has snow or ice on it. Bummer, goes and kicks rocks.

Always figured that buying more than you really need was foolish when it came to trucks.
Unless you have a need to do those things, drive on.

Caution

Don't sweat it. :buddies: The Duramax probably blows smoke because it was designed by Isuzu anyway. These local rednecks just can't figure out how to tune a riceburner to get it to stop smoking.

These local rednecks just can't figure out how to tune a riceburner to get it to stop smoking.

Has nothing to do with tuning, and everything to do with over-revving and over-stressing the motor. That's oil smoke from ring and valve blow-by.

bcp

In My Opinion
Has nothing to do with tuning, and everything to do with over-revving and over-stressing the motor. That's oil smoke from ring and valve blow-by.

The black smoke is from unburned fuel
the blue smoke is what comes later in the game after they keep the high tune on it and constantly put their foot in it.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
The black smoke is from unburned fuel
the blue smoke is what comes later in the game after they keep the high tune on it and constantly put their foot in it.

Not too sure.. our smoke generators worked by dumping fuel (diesel) straight into the exhaust manifold. The smoke that came out of the exhaust was pure white.. if it was black you had serious issues..