Hollyrock Diesel Douchebags - step in

SoMDGirl42

Got behind a big gold GMC Crew cab with the Hollyrock sticker last night turning on to Chancellors Run Road. I was all prepared to do the pit manuver on him when he gased me with the black smoke. He drove like a normal person. How anti climatic after all these posts. :yawn:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
That guy that drives the Duramax with the Checkmate sticker in the rear window drives like a complete ass too.:strangle:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
That guy that drives the Duramax with the Checkmate sticker in the rear window drives like a complete ass too.:strangle:

There was a guy on base last week that was an ass, too. He wouldn't let me out into the turn lane. So rude!

He was driving an older model gold colored Ford Geezer Car. The driver was cute, but would have been positively adorable had he let me out in to traffic.

:biggrin:

:howdy:

Hank

my war
Got behind a big gold GMC Crew cab with the Hollyrock sticker last night turning on to Chancellors Run Road. I was all prepared to do the pit manuver on him when he gased me with the black smoke. He drove like a normal person. How anti climatic after all these posts. :yawn:

m-a-n-e-u-v-e-r

g-a-s-s-e-d

:razz:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
There was a guy on base last week that was an ass, too. He wouldn't let me out into the turn lane. So rude!

He was driving an older model gold colored Ford Geezer Car. The driver was cute, but would have been positively adorable had he let me out in to traffic.

:wink:

BOP

I would have if you'd have used your turn signals.

:drama:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Honestly, I can't pay any attention to anything itsboob posts, because I'm the resident idiot around here.

:fixed:

Fuctard. Go back to your union protected job that you wouldn't have without the mob covering up for your lack of real skills and knowledge.

:bunny: Beyotche!

BOP

sorry, I'm just not a big fan of someone that wants to bash me when they know absolutely nothing about me except to say that I drive like a douchebag even though I've had a clean driving record for decades :/ just wondering how someone can talk trash without know a person at all what so ever and bash them behind a computer screen

I haven't read all the posts. Just the ones my friends tell me I'm being called out. If Zara said good things about me, then she knows the real me and not the trash that migtig is saying.

Just because you've never been caught is no proof that you don't drive like a douche. You've been seen driving like a douche; that's reason enough to bash you. You've responded like a douche, and that's further reason to bash you. If you don't like it, you're in the wrong forum, shipmate. Fill out your butthurt chit and go see the chaplain.

:coffee:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Now, lets talk about the real business that needs to be shut down.

Honda Gold Wing dealers.

For some reason, people that drive GW's are serious threats on the highway, almost as if they think they are more important than others and have a right to use the shoulder, or the turn only lane, or to cut you off.

:fixed:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You know, this thread would be an excellent teaching tool of all the ways in which an argument goes awry. Red herrings, fallacies, circular reasoning - I think we've covered just about all of it. We could be politicians.

how about adding Ghey Nazi Global Warming Whales ....