Hollyrock Diesel Douchebags - step in

MMM_donuts

All of you internet nerds really think all this talk online is gonna matter to anyone? No. I assure you you'll see smoke tomorrow. Grow up an get over it. Everyone drives like "douchebags". Doesn't matter if they're in a diesel truck or a Prius. Your concerns are taken lightly but I still sleep the same at night knowing you think of us as a hollyrock douchebag or not. I work everyday. I paid for what's done to my truck. I'm happy. Sure you all are proud of things yourself. Probably your cool computers cause it looks like that's what you've been glued too for a pointless forum that doesn't do anything but just go down a list til it gets to bottom and is deleted. I think after reading the pages and pages of this forum I've found out that there are adults that's are more childish then people my age needless to say I'm 18. Maybe you all should worry more about the real problems in this world. Like the government. You all are posting on and on but of the government stays shut down. We lose our jobs. Then where would you post your nonsense of complaining when you have no money to pay for internet. Somd isnt what it used to be. Down home people are hard to find nowadays. Instead you find the new stuck crowd in somd today.

I believe this has inspired a new avatar pic.

Attachments

• image-1522799930.jpg
    image-1522799930.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 161

Giddyup409

They really did not call the business owner out. Go back to just the first post and read that one. I re read it today and the OP did a pretty good job of not pointing any fingers at the business owner. The thread just took a bad turn when it was determined that it was a business on the decal. But still the OP did not start that.

And the owner did say he would take action on the concerns. Can't ask much more than that. ( I am not going back through here to find that post LOL)

The trouble is, word got around to a bunch of the local Diesel truck tuner folks and none of them have bothered to go back and read what was said. It's the non driving jerks the thread was oriented toward. These folks seam to think the thread is oriented toward all of them.

I'm new to all this and it seems that I couldn't have joined at a better time... I read all the post....and understand both sides...from the hot mcdonalds coffee to the dodge neon..etc...however...the OP did start this whole thing with just the title whether he knows it or not. When you start a thread that is called "Hollyrock Diesel Douchebags"....what do you honestly think will come of it??

I can sum most of this thread up....

1) OP sees a reckless driver and gets a excellent vehicle description.
2) OP does not call the cops to report it.
3) OP decides to label one drivers actions as Hollyrock Diesel Douchebag"s" (more than one) on a public forum and apparently expects it to not hit a nerve...
4) woman asks about tiny penis's.
5) OP states that tires could be slashed and windshields could be broken by "somebody".
6) OP was riding with a reckless driver in the 80's while drag racing...but didn't like it.
7) woman still talks about penis's.
8) Hollyrock guys are pissed because of one drivers stupidity...that led to the OP to call out the entire business...and not report this major crime to the police...
9) another woman is sleeping with the tiny penis woman along with her "large" husband.
10) OP disappeared from the thread.
11) a woman sued McDonald's and won because the coffee was to hot and she burned herself badly.
12) Business owner stated he would take care of
13) now it's just childish drama.

That's just my opinion after cramming 39 pages in my head in a hour...

Maybe next time someone sees a reckless driver they will actually do something worth a damn and report it and maybe save a life....instead of not reporting it and unintentionally intentionally bashing a small business...

C

czygvtwkr

All of you internet nerds really think all this talk online is gonna matter to anyone? No. I assure you you'll see smoke tomorrow. Grow up an get over it. Everyone drives like "douchebags". Doesn't matter if they're in a diesel truck or a Prius. Your concerns are taken lightly but I still sleep the same at night knowing you think of us as a hollyrock douchebag or not. I work everyday. I paid for what's done to my truck. I'm happy. Sure you all are proud of things yourself. Probably your cool computers cause it looks like that's what you've been glued too for a pointless forum that doesn't do anything but just go down a list til it gets to bottom and is deleted. I think after reading the pages and pages of this forum I've found out that there are adults that's are more childish then people my age needless to say I'm 18. Maybe you all should worry more about the real problems in this world. Like the government. You all are posting on and on but of the government stays shut down. We lose our jobs. Then where would you post your nonsense of complaining when you have no money to pay for internet. Somd isnt what it used to be. Down home people are hard to find nowadays. Instead you find the new stuck crowd in somd today.

Wow why didn't someone think of calling people on the internet nerds and childish before, that can only make them act more mature.....

CrashTest

I was in Walmart and heard folks talking about the Diesel Douchebag thread. The DD's are famous. I'm gonna get a Hollyrock banner for my little putt-putt car, strap on a tiny wiener, and blow cigarette smoke on people as I drive by.

ZARA

I was in Walmart and heard folks talking about the Diesel Douchebag thread. The DD's are famous. I'm gonna get a Hollyrock banner for my little putt-putt car, strap on a tiny wiener, and blow cigarette smoke on people as I drive by.

ROFLMAO
:killingme

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

:hot:.....

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:killingme

It speaks volumes that the only "like" you have on this post (at the time of my posting) is Kookoo. :yay:

C

czygvtwkr

I may have missed it but does anyone other than me think putting a giant decal on your rear window (of anything) is pretty lame to begin with?

ZARA

I may have missed it but does anyone other than me think putting a giant decal on your rear window (of anything) is pretty lame to begin with?

Oh I don't know...I am seriously thinking about making 2 decals...one for front that reads, *THE SPEED LIMIT ON ST. ANDREWS IS NOT 35. IT'S 50. GET THE LEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!* and another for the back that reads, *The closer you get, the slower I drive*

Between the two...I might actually be lucky enough to hit a comfortable 50-55 mph on my way to Solomons.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I love these "well I'm a brand new forum member only posting in here and you all are nerds".

Okay. But obviously you are a diesel douche. :shrug: My opinion, you wouldn't be in here on this forum with your shiny new forum name if this didn't apply to you, because obviously you weren't in here before. These forums average several "bad driver" call outs a week. :lmao: And you douchebags come in here and re-enforce with the written word why everybody thinks you are "diesel douches".

So let me tell you the true summary, you are a douchebag if you drive like a douche on the main roads. Including you Crazy Squid.
It's that freaking simple.

Want to pop your tires, send up smoke and race and weave in and out of traffic like you are in some video game? Go to the track. Keep it off the roads.

If you have a descriptive truck or car or even motorcycle (since they haven't been included yet), and you drive like a douche were everybody can see you, expect to be called a douche.

Simple.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I love these "well I'm a brand new forum member only posting in here and you all are nerds".

Okay. But obviously you are a diesel douche. :shrug: My opinion, you wouldn't be in here on this forum with your shiny new forum name if this didn't apply to you, because obviously you weren't in here before. These forums average several "bad driver" call outs a week. :lmao: And you douchebags come in here and re-enforce with the written word why everybody thinks you are "diesel douches".

So let me tell you the true summary, you are a douchebag if you drive like a douche on the main roads. Including you Crazy Squid.
It's that freaking simple.

Want to pop your tires, send up smoke and race and weave in and out of traffic like you are in some video game? Go to the track. Keep it off the roads.

If you have a descriptive truck or car or even motorcycle (since they haven't been included yet), and you drive like a douche were everybody can see you, expect to be called a douche.

Simple.

:yeahthat:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I agree it is easy. But considering I am 18 its okay for me to live with my parents. Probably unlike you. Your probably grown ass man still living with your parents. I can say if I wanted to move out I could balance all my bills myself if i had too because I do work my ass of for the things I want in life. So save the mommy and daddy's money and bull#### rent comments.

So why get your panties in a wad over a true statement? When has truth become bull####?

You are a sensitive little princess aren't you?

03dmaxhrc

How do any of y'all know what the business owner has or has not told his customers. You all have made it very obvious that you have never been to HollyRock Customs or talked to any of us who drive trucks with the sticker in the back. You are making assumptions as to what has and has not been said. Get your facts straight before you bash the business, owner, and customers. Oh and with the whole black smoke thing. If you've ever been behind a big rig and they hit the accelerator, guess what, black smoke. It happens with a diesel pick-up with a tune, HollyRock or otherwise.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
How do any of y'all know what the business owner has or has not told his customers. You all have made it very obvious that you have never been to HollyRock Customs or talked to any of us who drive trucks with the sticker in the back. You are making assumptions as to what has and has not been said. Get your facts straight before you bash the business, owner, and customers. Oh and with the whole black smoke thing. If you've ever been behind a big rig and they hit the accelerator, guess what, black smoke. It happens with a diesel pick-up with a tune, HollyRock or otherwise.

:poorbaby:....

I think we do know this and understand this about diesels....

ALL of my work trucks are diesels.. and yes they to put off black smoke when you accelerate...

BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS... when they squeal tires, go sideways and run into the other lane of traffic, When they are just driving down the road in traffic and are pissed that others wont just MOVE OUT of their way and they get the case of the a$$ and SMACK the gas so all the black smoke can show how upset they are (yet they are still in the same spot in traffic as they were before)

CrashTest

:poorbaby:....

I think we do know this and understand this about diesels....

ALL of my work trucks are diesels.. and yes they to put off black smoke when you accelerate...

BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS... when they squeal tires, go sideways and run into the other lane of traffic, When they are just driving down the road in traffic and are pissed that others wont just MOVE OUT of their way and they get the case of the a$$ and SMACK the gas so all the black smoke can show how upset they are (yet they are still in the same spot in traffic as they were before)

You forgot to mention that guys with big rigs avoid stomping the gas because it allows them to make more money. Kids who live with their parents can't relate.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
You forgot to mention that guys with big rigs avoid stomping the gas because it allows them to make more money. Kids who live with their parents can't relate.

even if the big rigs.... or work trucks stomp on the gas... those trucks never squeal tires, get sideways.... OH AND MANY of the work trucks have company names on them and they know that if they get called in there will be a price to pay!!!

:coffee: