Hollyrock Diesel Douchebags - step in

pelers

she didn't say anything about bedazzled pink shirts...:rolleyes:

?

Untitled.jpg

Disco Stu

Shut Up Little Man!!!!
I have often wondered how in the hell these young people can afford 1. A $50K truck, 2. The $10K in mods to it and 3. To replace the tires they burn up and the diesel fuel they consume by the bucket load puffing black smoke up and down the road.

They are rampant in Leonardtown. Roaring up and down the road belching smoke like locomotives.

It is easy if you do one or more of the following:

1). Don't put money aside for emergency expenses (no safety cushion)
2). Do not save for retirement
3). Live with a relative or in someones basement for free or on the cheap
4). Get paid under the table somehow
5). Sell some smokables/snortables/poppers on the side

CrashTest

You can go for 1000 years and it won't matter. A Hollyrock Diesel Douchebag will still be a Douchebag.

Kinnakeet

i have often wondered how in the hell these young people can afford 1. A $50k truck, 2. The $10k in mods to it and 3. To replace the tires they burn up and the diesel fuel they consume by the bucket load puffing black smoke up and down the road.

They are rampant in leonardtown. Roaring up and down the road belching smoke like locomotives.
buy used,diesels make tons of power it only takes a 1000.00$ tuner to unleash it and gas milage goes up when you do unleash the power but that is no reason to be a richard head in public.sometime or another they will get caught and be punished for being that richard head!!!

JosephIV

Last night a friend told me that this thread lived on to 60+ pages. I had to jump on here today and see for myself. Damn, guess it touched a nerve.

So_what

Yes I'm an MPD, But who's
Copper colored Ford with graphics down the side using the right hand turn lane to bypass traffic yesterday afternoon around 1600. Had a Hollyrock Diesel Douchebag sticker in the rear window. Go figure :shrug:

baxter

I had an asshat blow the black smoke and all in front of me on the way to dinner with the wife, I took down the plate, and low and behold I found the truck off medleys neck rd in Leonardtown about two weeks later. I asked my younger employees who owned the truck, and they knew the owner. Found out he works at the trading post, so,,,,in the middle of a snow storm, I called my buddy to see if he would call this asshat and find out where he was at the current time. He was at the trading post at work, I stopped by while out snowplowing and I found the asshat sitting in his truck. As I approached the truck the asshat got out and said "whats up", I pinned him to the truck and gave him an old fashion whooping! As he lay on the ground I returned to my truck and went straight to his house, I spoke with his mommy, and told her what her son has been up to. I explained to her, next he may not meet someone who decides to let him live!

MiddleGround

I had an asshat blow the black smoke and all in front of me on the way to dinner with the wife, I took down the plate, and low and behold I found the truck off medleys neck rd in Leonardtown about two weeks later. I asked my younger employees who owned the truck, and they knew the owner. Found out he works at the trading post, so,,,,in the middle of a snow storm, I called my buddy to see if he would call this asshat and find out where he was at the current time. He was at the trading post at work, I stopped by while out snowplowing and I found the asshat sitting in his truck. As I approached the truck the asshat got out and said "whats up", I pinned him to the truck and gave him an old fashion whooping! As he lay on the ground I returned to my truck and went straight to his house, I spoke with his mommy, and told her what her son has been up to. I explained to her, next he may not meet someone who decides to let him live!

I thought Roddrugg was the one who told the outlandish stories :lmao: